Skip to main content

Topic: Field and Forest Opening Weekend 2016 (Read 950 times)

• MO2500
  • [*][*][*]
  • Vendor
  • Fabramicator
Re: Field and Forest Opening Weekend 2016
Reply #31
Looks like the Jeep is still performing well!

• Holaday
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
I have a group coming out to wheel RC from St. Louis.  We want to hit this too.  Is there anyone we can get in touch with that would open up to letting a group in for a day during the week.

• janesy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
I have a group coming out to wheel RC from St. Louis.  We want to hit this too.  Is there anyone we can get in touch with that would open up to letting a group in for a day during the week.

I'll get you the contact info for the owners so you can get in touch and see if it's a possibility.

Tho pending the size of the group it may not be worth it for you guys if they will even do it.
Follow me on Instagram: @nick.janes.bitch

• Holaday
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #34

I'll get you the contact info for the owners so you can get in touch and see if it's a possibility.

Tho pending the size of the group it may not be worth it for you guys if they will even do it.

10 or 12 of us.  RC is opening it up for us for a day during the week too.  Figured it was worth a shot since we are making the trek out.  Thanks man.  If we set it up would you want to join?

• janesy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
Gotcha. Then more than likely won't be too bad. Not sure what they are charging but it'll put ya close to what they charge for an open weekend per person.

I'd come out but probably wouldn't bring my rig since the new one is a baby jeep and the trails are too hardcore for it. I could show you guys around tho.

Maybe could get a few guys off here? Maybe Lou, Nick (Tonellin)?

• Holaday
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #36
Gotcha. Then more than likely won't be too bad. Not sure what they are charging but it'll put ya close to what they charge for an open weekend per person.

I'd come out but probably wouldn't bring my rig since the new one is a baby jeep and the trails are too hardcore for it. I could show you guys around tho.

Maybe could get a few guys off here? Maybe Lou, Nick (Tonellin)?

More the merrier, I will also have an open seat if you want to come.  The group is a good one and will want to run the fun stuff.  Shoot me a text or pm with the guys info.

Thanks Nick

• Angrytj
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
I noticed the links to the youtube videos werent working anymore so I went and fixed those.

Lee you guys realize its roughly a 6+ hour drive from Rausch to FF?

I'd be down depending when you are planning the trip and I have enough notice.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @ tarantula_tj

• Holaday
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #38
I noticed the links to the youtube videos werent working anymore so I went and fixed those.

Lee you guys realize its roughly a 6+ hour drive from Rausch to FF?

Yeah.  We have 10 days though.  Anything else we should hit?

I'd be down depending when you are planning the trip and I have enough notice.

• Angrytj
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
@Holaday When were you thinkin about this?

• janesy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
@Holaday When were you thinkin about this?

X2. Did you get in touch with the owners at all? I know they were looking to get booking runs right about now.

If you didn't, one of my clubs is looking at booking a weekend. Not sure which yet, but one of our guys is really good friends with the owner, so we will be doing something, but it'll be on a weekend.

• Holaday
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
Im not sure.  I passed everything along.  Looks like we are going to Rausch Creek (sp?) friday the June 16th through Monday the 19th. 

The rest of the group is going to NYC for 3 days then we have Thursday and Friday set aside for F&F.  I will let you know if they heard back or not.

I cant take that much time off work, so I will have to choose to go to between RC or F&F.  Long ass drive for a couple days of wheeling, but it will be fun to see something new.

• Angrytj
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
Based on distance I'd suggest Rausch. Tons and tons of trails that you wont even come close to finishing in two days and its closer to you.

When you have more time FnF is worth the trip but since its an extra 5-6 hour drive Rausch will be a ton of fun.

• Holaday
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Based on distance I'd suggest Rausch. Tons and tons of trails that you wont even come close to finishing in two days and its closer to you.

When you have more time FnF is worth the trip but since its an extra 5-6 hour drive Rausch will be a ton of fun.

Cool.  You should join us at Rausch.  It will be a fun group.

• Angrytj
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #44
If I dont have anything else going on I'll be there.