Skip to main content

Topic: Cabin fever....into the garage (Read 223 times)

• 357transam
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Flapdisc Fanboy
Re: Cabin fever....into the garage
Reply #15
I demand a start up video....   ;D  [drool]  [drool]

• Rucas
  • [*]
  • Staff
  • Currently Unsupervised
Reply #16
I demand a start up video....   ;D  [drool]  [drool]

We're getting there. Have a vacuum leak to trace. It sounds mean.

• Neomonk21
  • [*][*]
Reply #17
Mine is ready for you to come clean next  ;D

I'm in line after you!

Luckily my garage isn't too bad right now.  It certainly is a mess after putting my lift on my Jeep.  I just got a cheap Craftsman toolbox that will certainly help.  Just need to figure out how I'm going to organize all my tools.

Looks good, @SchochAuto !

• SchochAuto
  • [*][*][*]
  • Vendor
  • The Jeeper Reapers
Reply #18
Got a little more work done here. The piles of trash and scrap metal are starting to pile up. I honestly might have benefitted from a construction dumpster.  ::) I'm going to grab the pickup from the shop next week and start hauling off trash and scrap.  [thumbsup]

I'm over 3/4 of the way done now. I still have the one area over in the corner with the main workbench and some other stuff. The workbench is a disaster filled with junk and leftover parts from projects. And bins of parts from the Scrambler that need to go to the other shop so we can start putting it together at some point.  :)

• SchochAuto
  • [*][*][*]
  • Vendor
  • The Jeeper Reapers
Reply #19
Well, with the exception of hanging my unit heater the garage is done! I finally finished cleaning it out, took two full Suburban loads or trash and I have an easy truckload of scrap too.

Also hooked up the TV to a Roku and got it working, so I've got TV in there now. My in-laws are giving me an old futon of theirs so we have a place to sit too.

Really loving this. Now on to the outside....

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #20
That's a big difference!