Skip to main content

Topic: Holaday's Jeep Journey (Read 9059 times)

• 357transam
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Flapdisc Fanboy
Re: Holaday's Jeep Journey
Reply #16
I might be interested in the Savvy GTS if and when you get rid of it, if you were willing to ship.  ;)

• Holaday
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
It is smashed pretty good and has a big ass dent.  Gerald said he will send me a new one though when I send him it and the front bumper.

• Holaday
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
I have been neglecting this thread for a bit.  I did manage to get it out on the trails a couple of times though. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HL-w8eRsto&feature=youtu.be
Almost over...

Made it up "The waterfall"
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10204161762784530&set=vb.1240060285&type=2&theater

Not much tech.  Replaced both front UB after the first trip out.  I had 3 missing wheel studs.  Now I need to do Ball Joints and the bushings in the rear cheapo arms are shot again.

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #19

As crazy as the near roll over was , I like this pic even more .

• Holaday
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
I wish I had my good camera that day.  Sucks to just be a cellphone pic

• ShaunSweeney
  • [*]
  • Staff
Reply #22
Don't knock cell phones. My iPhone takes some pretty ridiculous pics for something I can put in my pocket, make calls on, and surf the web with.

• Holaday
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Wooohoooo!  Got my belly up beat back to sorta flat so it would bolt up.  Changed out the rest of the fluids, finished installing the harnesses and put the top on for the first time since March.  Ready for the after Turkey Day run at SMORR here in Missouri.  Plenty of pics and carnage will follow

• 357transam
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Flapdisc Fanboy
Reply #24
I would really like to make it out to smorr at some point.

• Angrytj
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
Did you ever install that rear antirock?
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @ tarantula_tj

• Holaday
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #27

This guy travels the world and only uses an iPhone for his photagraphy.

http://austinmann.com/

It has to be the cleanest and most family friendly park too.  The owner has a lot of pride in what he does.  Ill post up plenty of pics and hopefully get up Rattler this time without a winch

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #29

It has to be the cleanest and most family friendly park too.  The owner has a lot of pride in what he does.  Ill post up plenty of pics and hopefully get up Rattler this time without a winch
My brother in law Rory says the same things about Smorr. I have watched his videos of Rattler and thats a mean ledge !