Skip to main content

Topic: The Craigslist thread . (Read 58434 times)

• Mulvihill64
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: The nicest M 416 ever ?
Reply #1
Damn! That's right near me. Wish I had the spare cash, that would be a fun addition.
- Sean

... and the 8th simple machine: a bigger hammer.

Follow me on IG! Mulvihill64

• Mulvihill64
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3

And what else do I find ???

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4657265926.html

Such a cool old rig , I love the FC's.
I am in North Arlington this week , where are you ?

I'm home from school for the weekend in Clark, which is like a half hour from there. I'm down at Rowan for school most of the time though, which is practically in Delaware.
- Sean

... and the 8th simple machine: a bigger hammer.

Follow me on IG! Mulvihill64

• Twinstickd20
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
The nicest M 416 ever ?
Reply #4
Makes me miss the old m100 trailer I had that was in awesome shape but thought I wouldn't use it so I sold it and now miss it. It was the same as the 416 but had round fenders instead, it also still had the working parking brake. I let it go for $400, I know I was dumb. Cool looking FC too.
Edit:
The day I bought it (talked him down to 350)
And then after I did some cleaning
  • Last Edit: Sep 21, 2014, 11:53 PM by Twinstickd20

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #5

Makes me miss the old m100 trailer I had that was in awesome shape but thought I wouldn't use it so I sold it and now miss it. It was the same as the 416 but had round fenders instead, it also still had the working parking brake. I let it go for $400, I know I was dumb. Cool looking FC too.
Edit:
The day I bought it (talked him down to 350)
And then after I did some cleaning
I sort of miss the one I had , but I suppose that my Jeep trailer will do ;D

• cescuzzy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Resident Electrical Wizard (Part-time)
Re: The Craigslist thread .
Reply #7

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/4683732942.html

Neat ol Cherokee for $2200 .

And I changed the name of this thread to the Craigslist thread as it will be neat to post up the stuff we find.

Looks like a spider-eye wagoneer model.  Fascinating.

-Scuzz
A safety tip in the form of The Seventh Commandment of the Electrical Engineer: Work thou not on energized equipment for if thou doest so, thy friends will surely be buying beers for thy widow and consoling her in certain ways not generally acceptable to thee.

• redidbull
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

And what else do I find ???

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4657265926.html

Such a cool old rig , I love the FC's.
I am in North Arlington this week , where are you ?

I have always loved the FCs since my cousin came to my Parents when I was young to snow plow. That one is real rough though. I hope that is just a gas can not the gas tank in the interior. Jim

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #10

I have always loved the FCs since my cousin came to my Parents when I was young to snow plow. That one is real rough though. I hope that is just a gas can not the gas tank in the interior. Jim
They are super cool rigs , but parts are difficult to come by. Thats why I am hesitant to get the one locally that is in pieces. And I agree about the tank  :o

• bobthetj03
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • I'm not worthy!
Reply #12
Would be interesting to see what the Hendrix touch would do to that blank canvas!
My Jeep takes me to some pretty cool places!

• SOWEGA_JK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
The guy that had it is supposed to be very well off. He posted some of the parts on some 4x4 Facebook groups. He originally wanted 10k for it I believe. Then sold the doors and hardtop and dropped the price

• Hendrix
  • [*]
  • Staff
Reply #14
He is still way off by my standards.  I can get the same thing from daveys jeeps for about 3000.
Work hard all week to enjoy the two days in the Sun.