Skip to main content

Topic: Introductions (Read 27723 times)

• badmonkey
  • [*]
  • nobody
Introductions
Perhaps I should show this by example.   ;D ;D  

My name is Bryan.  I have to admit to being a Zuk nut.  My work is greatly outdoors...wouldn't have it any other way.   8)

As for this website I'm the tech geek.   :o   What else?  Oh, clearly I love to wheel, camp, etc.  I'm just one of the guys. 

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Re: Introductions
Reply #1
 I'm Greg and I have a Jeep problem ... I got my first CJ when I was 18 and since then I have many different Jeeps , Samurais , and even a few Scouts . I open and remodel Hardware stores for a living/ jeep parts fund .

• Last Edit: Sep 23, 2013, 09:17 PM by G Beasley

• MO2500
  • [*][*][*]
  • Vendor
  • Fabramicator
Reply #2
I'm Mike and I have an addiction....

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem :D I'm still working on my first Jeep, a '97 TJ. It was my first vehicle at 18 and has gone through a huge transformation in the last 6 years. I never would have guessed I would be cutting and welding on my Jeep when I bought it but I have learned so much since and continue to learn new things every day. I'm now venturing into the off road racing scene through Ultra4 and local series such as RcRocs and Line Mtn.

I figure we can add a picture to go along with our introductions so here is recent picture of my Jeep. This is from a group trip we made to Moab this past June.

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #3
 Hey Mike , thanks for signing up . I miss Moab ... guess I should add a picture too !

• badmonkey
  • [*]
  • nobody
Reply #4
That IS a killer pic.   8)

• Kimbo
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #5
I am Kim, Greg's other half.  I have a Grand Cherokee and since I am around the others more than the driver I will claim the J10 and the Rubicon.  I like long rides across country cuddled in with my family of four.  I am a stay at home mom and college student.  When I grow up I want to be a nurse.  I look forward to learning all about the rest of you.  Go Jeeps!!!

• Hendrix
  • [*]
  • Staff
Reply #6
Hi my name is John.....hi John.... Hi y'all.   I have a Jeeping problem.... I build sick Jeeps then Sell them.   I bought my first Jeep in 1997 a 77 CJ7. Sold it about a year later with a chevy350. J truck 44s and a sick paint job.   I bought my second Jeep (Flop project) in 2009 built it and sold it after 8 wheeling trips in 2013.   My latest obsession is Dumpster, a unique project taking me almost 2 years to build mainly out of Dumpster parts reclaimed and beautified . 

Here she is.  

• Last Edit: Sep 23, 2013, 09:42 PM by Hendrix
Work hard all week to enjoy the two days in the Sun.

• 143Dad
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #7
Well here my crack, the Jeep kind, this was an epic trip that I wish was a couple of days longer. I will return
I've never been poor, poor is just a state mind.<br />I have been broke, broke is a condition brought on by owning a JEEP.

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #8

Hi my name is John.....hi John.... Hi y'all.   I have a Jeeping problem.... I build sick Jeeps then Sell them.   I bought my first Jeep in 1997 a 77 CJ7. Sold it about a year later with a chevy350. J truck 44s and a sick paint job.   I bought my second Jeep (Flop project) in 2009 built it and sold it after 8 wheeling trips in 2013.   My latest obsession is Dumpster, a unique project taking me almost 2 years to build mainly out of Dumpster parts reclaimed and beautified . 

Here she is.  

Love the dumpster ,... I still have dibs  ;D

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #9

Well here my crack, the Jeep kind, this was an epic trip that I wish was a couple of days longer. I will return

Hey Rory ! Welcome to the board . I wish we were back out there now , Oct is a nice time to be in Moab .

• Sundowner
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Neutral Evil
Reply #10
People often call me Dave; I don't correct them.  I've been known to do idiotic things to a certain white TJ.

Pictured:  A certain white TJ.

All you really need to know about me is this: I rarely choose the easy or sane route, I never leave well enough alone, and I hate monkeys more than anything else on this or any other planet.  I'm notoriously secretive, unfairly maligned, and I spend way too much time on this whole "Jeep" thing.

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #11

People often call me Dave; I don't correct them.  I've been known to do idiotic things to a certain white TJ.

Pictured:  A certain white TJ.

All you really need to know about me is this: I rarely choose the easy or sane route, I never leave well enough alone, and I hate monkeys more than anything else on this or any other planet.  I'm notoriously secretive, unfairly maligned, and I spend way too much time on this whole "Jeep" thing.

But monkeys are cute ? Bwahhaahhahaahaha .

• RokAddict85
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Mall Crawler
Reply #12
Im Greg...and I have two money pits. 

• Annabelle
  • [*]
  • Staff
  • Resident Sweetheart
Reply #13

But monkeys are cute ? Bwahhaahhahaahaha .

And so is encephalomyelitis.  See, it sounds just like baby talk when you try to say it out loud!

I'm Annabelle, and I drive a pretty, red LJ named Lola.  "It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola."
I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way.

• Fastx4
  • [*][*]
Reply #14
I'm R/T. I have done a little time in the Suzuki world...Now I drive a little '98 ZJ Limited 5.9 Hemi Killer. Not only can I go play on the trail, but I can outrun most people on the road to get there. I truly enjoy embarrassing fart can Honda drivers on my daily commute! I'll update with a pic tomorrow.

Outside of here I'm an electronics and car geek, currently an Electronics Tech in the Coast Guard heading quickly towards retirement.

Thanks for letting me in Greg!