Skip to main content

Topic: Introductions (Read 27836 times)

• aw12345
  • [*]
  • Staff
Re: Introductions
Reply #15
Hobby addiction whatever, My name is Art and I like Jeeping, the bigger the rocks the happier I am.
Live in So Cali and love Jeeping all over the Western states.

3 man trail9 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

camping 012 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

orogrande20 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

tinker toy 40 003 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

metal masher8 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

• LowJ
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Wheel every damn day.
Reply #16
Mike from the big LA.... The state. Never owned anything but a jeep (3rd one now) and don't plan on changing that. Thanks for the invite. 

[place holder for wheeling shot.... Soon]

16 Toyota Tacoma, 87 MJ Chief

• Twinstickd20
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Hi, my name is Travis. I also have this same problem that ya'll speak of except mine is kinda strange since I'm a cj guy. I bought my first jeep about 3 years ago and it has been a love hate relationship ever since. I'm a gear head, if it has a motor and wheels I can find something to appriciate about it.

• JermeyG
  • [*][*]
Reply #18
Hi, my name is Jermey and I have wanted a Jeep since college. A few years later I bought a salvage rubicon and rebuilt it. Then I had my heart set on make a LJ truck so I sold the rubicon and bought a rolled LJ. I have learned a lot from both of these Jeeps and members on this forum.

I have been seeing more pavement than dirt over the last two years due to work however I am trying to get out more. Most recent pic I have is me verify clearance on my 3 link. This weekend I am going to SMORR with Rory so I should have some better pictures then and hopefully it's not of me being broke on the trail :)

• 143Dad
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #19
No Breaking anything, but we are going to get you a bunch of seat time.
I've never been poor, poor is just a state mind.<br />I have been broke, broke is a condition brought on by owning a JEEP.

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #22

And so is encephalomyelitis.  See, it sounds just like baby talk when you try to say it out loud!

I'm Annabelle, and I drive a pretty, red LJ named Lola.  "It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola."

No pics of the LJ ? Its a shame you dont know a photographer ...  ;D

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #23

I'm R/T. I have done a little time in the Suzuki world...Now I drive a little '98 ZJ Limited 5.9 Hemi Killer. Not only can I go play on the trail, but I can outrun most people on the road to get there. I truly enjoy embarrassing fart can Honda drivers on my daily commute! I'll update with a pic tomorrow.

Outside of here I'm an electronics and car geek, currently an Electronics Tech in the Coast Guard heading quickly towards retirement.

Thanks for letting me in Greg!

I forgot you had the Niner R/T , thats a pretty rare rig . Welcome to the board , and thanks for serving .

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #24

Hobby addiction whatever, My name is Art and I like Jeeping, the bigger the rocks the happier I am.
Live in So Cali and love Jeeping all over the Western states.

Welcome to the board Art , glad to have you over . It wouldnt be the same without your brand of craziness !

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #25

Mike from the big LA.... The state. Never owned anything but a jeep (3rd one now) and don't plan on changing that. Thanks for the invite. 

[place holder for wheeling shot.... Soon]

Glad to have you here Mike , now get some wheeling pics posted up .  ;D

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #26

Hi, my name is Travis. I also have this same problem that ya'll speak of except mine is kinda strange since I'm a cj guy. I bought my first jeep about 3 years ago and it has been a love hate relationship ever since. I'm a gear head, if it has a motor and wheels I can find something to appriciate about it.
Welcome to the board Travis , theres nothing strange about CJs ... its just easier to find a wrangler to build .

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #27

Hi, my name is Jermey and I have wanted a Jeep since college. A few years later I bought a salvage rubicon and rebuilt it. Then I had my heart set on make a LJ truck so I sold the rubicon and bought a rolled LJ. I have learned a lot from both of these Jeeps and members on this forum.

I have been seeing more pavement than dirt over the last two years due to work however I am trying to get out more. Most recent pic I have is me verify clearance on my 3 link. This weekend I am going to SMORR with Rory so I should have some better pictures then and hopefully it's not of me being broke on the trail :)

Hey Jeremey , thanks for checking in . Post up some pics of the Stealth LJ when you get back from Smorr ... and dont make a left off of the big rock . ;D

• LowJ
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Wheel every damn day.
Reply #28

So, how are the truck plans going?  I am leaning heavily to making mine a truck with a full hardtop for winters.  I dont want a bulkhead permanently attached but do want some sort of separation. 
16 Toyota Tacoma, 87 MJ Chief

• gspup
  • [*][*]
Reply #29
Hey guys. I have a mix of bolt on and homemade stuff. The further away you are from my jeep the better it looks...

Thanks for the invite Greg.

Mike from Denver