Skip to main content

Topic: Introductions (Read 29418 times)

• LowJ
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Wheel every damn day.
Re: Introductions
Reply #16
Mike from the big LA.... The state. Never owned anything but a jeep (3rd one now) and don't plan on changing that. Thanks for the invite. 

[place holder for wheeling shot.... Soon]

16 Toyota Tacoma, 87 MJ Chief

Reply #17
Hi, my name is Travis. I also have this same problem that ya'll speak of except mine is kinda strange since I'm a cj guy. I bought my first jeep about 3 years ago and it has been a love hate relationship ever since. I'm a gear head, if it has a motor and wheels I can find something to appriciate about it.

• JermeyG
  • [*][*]
Reply #18
Hi, my name is Jermey and I have wanted a Jeep since college. A few years later I bought a salvage rubicon and rebuilt it. Then I had my heart set on make a LJ truck so I sold the rubicon and bought a rolled LJ. I have learned a lot from both of these Jeeps and members on this forum.

I have been seeing more pavement than dirt over the last two years due to work however I am trying to get out more. Most recent pic I have is me verify clearance on my 3 link. This weekend I am going to SMORR with Rory so I should have some better pictures then and hopefully it's not of me being broke on the trail :)

• 143Dad
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #19
No Breaking anything, but we are going to get you a bunch of seat time.
I've never been poor, poor is just a state mind.<br />I have been broke, broke is a condition brought on by owning a JEEP.

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #22

And so is encephalomyelitis.  See, it sounds just like baby talk when you try to say it out loud!

I'm Annabelle, and I drive a pretty, red LJ named Lola.  "It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola."

No pics of the LJ ? Its a shame you dont know a photographer ...  ;D

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #23

I'm R/T. I have done a little time in the Suzuki world...Now I drive a little '98 ZJ Limited 5.9 Hemi Killer. Not only can I go play on the trail, but I can outrun most people on the road to get there. I truly enjoy embarrassing fart can Honda drivers on my daily commute! I'll update with a pic tomorrow.

Outside of here I'm an electronics and car geek, currently an Electronics Tech in the Coast Guard heading quickly towards retirement.

Thanks for letting me in Greg!

I forgot you had the Niner R/T , thats a pretty rare rig . Welcome to the board , and thanks for serving .

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #24

Hobby addiction whatever, My name is Art and I like Jeeping, the bigger the rocks the happier I am.
Live in So Cali and love Jeeping all over the Western states.

Welcome to the board Art , glad to have you over . It wouldnt be the same without your brand of craziness !

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #25

Mike from the big LA.... The state. Never owned anything but a jeep (3rd one now) and don't plan on changing that. Thanks for the invite. 

[place holder for wheeling shot.... Soon]

Glad to have you here Mike , now get some wheeling pics posted up .  ;D

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #26

Hi, my name is Travis. I also have this same problem that ya'll speak of except mine is kinda strange since I'm a cj guy. I bought my first jeep about 3 years ago and it has been a love hate relationship ever since. I'm a gear head, if it has a motor and wheels I can find something to appriciate about it.
Welcome to the board Travis , theres nothing strange about CJs ... its just easier to find a wrangler to build .

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #27

Hi, my name is Jermey and I have wanted a Jeep since college. A few years later I bought a salvage rubicon and rebuilt it. Then I had my heart set on make a LJ truck so I sold the rubicon and bought a rolled LJ. I have learned a lot from both of these Jeeps and members on this forum.

I have been seeing more pavement than dirt over the last two years due to work however I am trying to get out more. Most recent pic I have is me verify clearance on my 3 link. This weekend I am going to SMORR with Rory so I should have some better pictures then and hopefully it's not of me being broke on the trail :)

Hey Jeremey , thanks for checking in . Post up some pics of the Stealth LJ when you get back from Smorr ... and dont make a left off of the big rock . ;D

• LowJ
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Wheel every damn day.
Reply #28

So, how are the truck plans going?  I am leaning heavily to making mine a truck with a full hardtop for winters.  I dont want a bulkhead permanently attached but do want some sort of separation. 
16 Toyota Tacoma, 87 MJ Chief

• gspup
  • [*][*]
Reply #29
Hey guys. I have a mix of bolt on and homemade stuff. The further away you are from my jeep the better it looks...

Thanks for the invite Greg.

Mike from Denver