Skip to main content

Topic: Introductions (Read 28702 times)

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Re: Introductions
Reply #30

Hey guys. I have a mix of bolt on and homemade stuff. The further away you are from my jeep the better it looks...

Thanks for the invite Greg.

Mike from Denver

Your welcome Mike , hopefully next summer we can hit a few trails .

• MO2500
  • [*][*][*]
  • Vendor
  • Fabramicator
Reply #31

The further away you are from my jeep the better it looks...

Funny how that works isn't it?  :D

I like your Jeep, Mike. I have almost convinced myself I need another Jeep to build similarly for street/trail use.

• aw12345
  • [*]
  • Staff
Reply #32
That's why I like both my babies. Truck sits at home in the driveway unless the trailer goes behind it

• JermeyG
  • [*][*]
Reply #33

So, how are the truck plans going?  I am leaning heavily to making mine a truck with a full hardtop for winters.  I dont want a bulkhead permanently attached but do want some sort of separation.

I ran out of steam after bringing it back from a rollover stage and seeing the quality of work that Hendrix did I know I shouldn't even try anymore. :)

• gspup
  • [*][*]
Reply #34

Funny how that works isn't it?  :D

I like your Jeep, Mike. I have almost convinced myself I need another Jeep to build similarly for street/trail use.

Haha, thanks Mike! I've almost convinced Karl (crazy guy with the LJ) to build a buggy haha.  8)

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #35

Haha, thanks Mike! I've almost convinced Karl (crazy guy with the LJ) to build a buggy haha.  8)

Who are you kidding ? The stealth LJ looks great .

• Gst95dsm
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • D35 Hero
Reply #36
Hello new forum.... I'm Nate,  I technically have the worst TJ ever produced. 

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #37

Hello new forum.... I'm Nate,  I technically have the worst TJ ever produced. 

Worst TJ in JF history ?

Or should it now be worst TJ in J-O history  ;D

Nothing wrong at all with your rig , it works !

• Gst95dsm
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • D35 Hero
Reply #38

Worst TJ in JF history ?

Or should it now be worst TJ in J-O history  ;D

Nothing wrong at all with your rig , it works !

It would be an honor taking that title already, here on JayOh. 

• LowJ
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Wheel every damn day.
Reply #39

It would be an honor taking that title already, here on JayOh.

I just saw that you have a set of half doors and the savvy ones too. Do you use your stock ones or want to get rid of them?
16 Toyota Tacoma, 87 MJ Chief

• Rock_Rash
  • [*]
  • Local Patriot
Reply #40
Hey guys and gals,

Name is Jon.  I've been in to Jeeping for a few years now.  I've been out of the forum scene for quite a while, just got tired of the constant banter and bullshit.  Maybe this forum will be different.  Have you thought of regional sections for different areas of the US? That is usually a good way to keep wheeling trips, wrench parties etc somewhat organized.  I'm local to the MD/WV/PA area and currently working on getting my JK back into wheeling condition.  A year or so ago I broke the D30 front axle in half and it hasn't been the same since.  I'm currently building a replacement D30 since I already had parts for it.  It will be trussed, gusseted, geared, and hopefully less likely to break.  Here is the Jeep as she currently sits.

• G Beasley
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Admin
  • Sawzall Surgeon
Reply #41

Hey guys and gals,

Name is Jon.  I've been in to Jeeping for a few years now.  I've been out of the forum scene for quite a while, just got tired of the constant banter and bullshit.  Maybe this forum will be different.  Have you thought of regional sections for different areas of the US? That is usually a good way to keep wheeling trips, wrench parties etc somewhat organized.  I'm local to the MD/WV/PA area and currently working on getting my JK back into wheeling condition.  A year or so ago I broke the D30 front axle in half and it hasn't been the same since.  I'm currently building a replacement D30 since I already had parts for it.  It will be trussed, gusseted, geared, and hopefully less likely to break.  Here is the Jeep as she currently sits.

Welcome to the board Jon . We are all going to do our best to keep this a friendly place to hang out and talk Jeeps .The regional sub forums are a good idea and a definite possibility as the board grows . Anyways thanks for signing up and I dig the JK. One last thing have you considered sleeving the front axle in addition to the gussets and trusses ?

• aw12345
  • [*]
  • Staff
Reply #42
Mine takes the honorable mention of the ugliest Jeep  :-[

Keeps popo at bay though

• LowJ
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Wheel every damn day.
Reply #43

Hey guys and gals,

Name is Jon.  I've been in to Jeeping for a few years now.  I've been out of the forum scene for quite a while, just got tired of the constant banter and bullshit.  Maybe this forum will be different.  Have you thought of regional sections for different areas of the US? That is usually a good way to keep wheeling trips, wrench parties etc somewhat organized.  I'm local to the MD/WV/PA area and currently working on getting my JK back into wheeling condition.  A year or so ago I broke the D30 front axle in half and it hasn't been the same since.  I'm currently building a replacement D30 since I already had parts for it.  It will be trussed, gusseted, geared, and hopefully less likely to break.  Here is the Jeep as she currently sits.

I like the regional idea but maybe limit it to 4 or 5 regions... Like 10 states per.

By the way, I like your jeep a lot for a jk.
16 Toyota Tacoma, 87 MJ Chief