2000 Cherokee Classic - $4500

Rainman77

The time has come

It's about time to move on from the Cherokee.

Currently it sits at 224k miles (Engine was rebuilt at 128k). It has an Old Man Emu lift with Metalcloak lower control arms and Fox shocks. It also has the Boostwerks engineering steering box brace and decently new ZJ steering links. I recently replaced the leaf spring bushings and installed the Clayton Offroad Shackles. As far as rust goes, it does have some rusty rockers but that's about it.

It runs and drives great with very few issues. I will be putting some remanufactured 4-hole injectors in it as the factory ones have split, but still work.

It does come with a hatchload of extras too. There's a 29 spline 8.25 to replace the Dana 35, front and rear skids, an add a leaf set, 3 coil pack rails, window regulator and a bunch of random stock parts.

I will add more pictures later on 

Link to my build thread

$4500 Or best offer. We are moving in the next 2 weeks and I really need it to be gone by then. Feel free to PM with any questions

Attachments

• PXL_20230222_223841904.webp
    PXL_20230222_223841904.webp
    316.6 KB · Views: 17
Price reduced to $3500 firm for any JO members. All extras are included, but could be sold separately if anyone is interested 

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine