2018 Cold Turkey Run

Hard Line Rob said:
The zerk fittings on my through bolts do not accept grease, I have yet to lose one though and I do stupid stuff with my Jeep. 
Do you have the zerks up or down on the arms? Was debating which way they should go as well

98 tj sport said:
Do you have the zerks up or down on the arms? Was debating which way they should go as well
Up.  I replaced a couple of them with 90* replacement zerks so I could add grease without disconnecting anything.  I still need to jack up the Jeep to droop the suspension to gain access a couple fittings.

Hard Line Rob said:
Up.  I replaced a couple of them with 90* replacement zerks so I could add grease without disconnecting anything.  I still need to jack up the Jeep to droop the suspension to gain access a couple fittings.
That's what I was thinking as well the ones at the frame side look like I can get to them but the ones in the axle side ain't no way may pick up some 45s or 90 fittings to put In that end.

98 tj sport said:
That's what I was thinking as well the ones at the frame side look like I can get to them but the ones in the axle side ain't no way may pick up some 45s or 90 fittings to put In that end.
Hard to see past the caked on gunk, but I have 90?s on the axle side. 

Attachments

• CE351044-DBFC-4237-A593-26E276A97488.webp
    CE351044-DBFC-4237-A593-26E276A97488.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 55
BuckeyeNative said:
Looks like a good time.  I'm hoping to make it down to Uwharrie sometime in the spring.

Keep an eye out for the Spring Zuwharrie event. The Zuk guys are cool. I'll be sure to post it on JO.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine