G Beasley

Staff member
JLUR ?

Planning .

Attachments

• 2019.webp
    2019.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 127
Absolutely moving forward with the planning for this trip. Next July we should have our feet in the Arctic ocean.

Planning on a four week run maybe six weeks leaving sometime after the 23rd of June.

Head West for work all the way through Illinois then head North to I 90 to Glacier to run the Highway to the Sun road (third times the charm?) and cross over into Canada in Roosville .

Stay in Cranbrook and visit the train museum.

Head to Calgary , then to Banff.

Stay at Chateau Lake Louise a few days to relax and get ready for the trip North. Or even more North!

Try to make it to Fort Nelson Canada . Still figuring some of this out.

Drive to Whitehorse which will be a second 12 hour day.

Drive to Fairbanks AK and stay a few days to relax and get ready for the trip North. Or even more North!

Drive the Dalton long haul to Prudhoe bay and stay at the Aurora for the night.This is a 500 mile run at 45 mph.
Take bus trip to Arctic ocean.

Drive to Fairbanks and stay a couple of days then head to Denali!

Spend the night in Denali see big animals .

Go to Anchorage and spend a few days .

Drive to Homer and spend the night.

Head to Whittier and spend the night.

Take the Ferry to Seattle.

Go back East.

Sundowner said:
If I am still corporate I wont have enough time to do much extra. If I am back independent we will stay out for much longer.

Jforse said:
Looks like a fun trip. I wish I had enough vacation time to pull something like that off.

Might delay this one year as we were offered a free house to stay in Hawaii next summer for two weeks.

Jeffro06 said:
I'd rather drive to Alaska than fly to Hawaii.

I like the way this guy thinks...
but a free house in Hawaii would have me whistling the Delta theme song, whatever that is... lol

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine