Lil bit of camping and wheelin

aw12345

Did a lil bit of camping and wheelin with friends this weekend was a pretty cool shindig. Some pretty good wheelin, tall tales at the campfire and some other cool shenanigans. All in all pretty darn good weekend, total carnage wasted driveshaft and a broken spring mount on a CJ, dented door on FJ, 2 driveshafts and a tow pint ripped off from some old XJ's that was it major damage. One flop and one almost flop that my buddy drove out off. So pretty darn good time

mike shindig1 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

mike shindig2 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

mike shindig3 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

mike shindig4 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

mike shindig5 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

mike shindig6 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

mike shindig7 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

mike shindig8 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

mike shindig9 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

mike shindig10 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

mike shindig11 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

mike shindig12 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

mike shindig13 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

You are a sick man Mr Art. Not wide enough between the rocks with 1 tons, well maybe it will fit sideways?!? Haha

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bJ0EG3vIHKg [/youtube]

Art click on the youtube emblem above the smiley face , then insert your url . This will allow the video show up as the player / preview screen.

Theres no way I am taking my LJ near that trail  😱 but it sure makes for great video and pictures .Thanks for posting .

It was a barrel of fun Greg, you should see the stuff we didn't get video of  8)
Anyway, I don't quite get the youtube smiley thing, can you elaborate?

aw12345 date=1382373133 said:

It was a barrel of fun Greg, you should see the stuff we didn't get video of  8)
Anyway, I don't quite get the youtube smiley thing, can you elaborate?

When you go to post theres a youtube button to the right , click on that and put the URL from you tube in between the
[youtube]  insert url here Art here  [youtube] hashs . In the picture the youtube button is the third from the right .

[/youtube][/youtube]

Attachments

• For Art.webp
    For Art.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 110

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine