Souther Missouri Off Road Ranch (SMORR) Thanksgiving Wheeling

Holaday

Headed to one of my favorite parks in Missouri (As long as this Ferguson crap doesn't spill over near my house) Should be a decent group with 5 Tjs and a couple JKs.  Figured I would post up a thread:  Pics and report this coming weekend.

Holaday date=1416939350 said:
Headed to one of my favorite parks in Missouri (As long as this Ferguson crap doesn't spill over near my house) Should be a decent group with 5 Tjs and a couple JKs.  Figured I would post up a thread:  Pics and report this coming weekend.
How close are you to Ferguson? I think Rory is going on Friday and Saturday , keep a look out for Jeep-Owner shirts , hats and stickers.  😀

We are planning on been there at the latest Friday AM, earliest Thursday sometime. Wanted to be there today but work isn't going to let that happen, along with the snow that is falling currently. We will be in spot 37, Look for the big blue trailer with Krueger down the side in two foot tall letters.

143Dad date=1417011511 said:
We are planning on been there at the latest Friday AM, earliest Thursday sometime. Wanted to be there today but work isn't going to let that happen, along with the snow that is falling currently. We will be in spot 37, Look for the big blue trailer with Krueger down the side in two foot tall letters.

Ill keep a lookout for you.  I think my buddy is in 32.  White JK.  Sounds like you will be easy to spot, I will make sure to stop by and say Hi.

20 Min from Ferg

143Dad date=1417011511 said:
Snow ? Yuck ... and I was pretty sure you were going.

Holaday said:
Ill keep a lookout for you.  I think my buddy is in 32.  White JK.  Sounds like you will be easy to spot, I will make sure to stop by and say Hi.
Be forewarned Rory seems mellow until he picks a line on the trail.  :-X

Holaday said:
20 Min from Ferg
We had protests in Durham last night which is an hour and a half away. If folks were this involved and energetic about working and doing right we would have a lot less problems in this country.

Well I did not meet up with 143 DAD.  I looked, but there were a lot of people there.

Overall is was a fantastic weekend at SMORR in Seymour MO.  My son and I arrived on Friday and wheeled into the night running a lot of the 4s and 5s.  Hopefully someone got video of my wheelie...  Overall, nothing broke and the Jeep performed flawlessly all weekend.

Couple Pics:

Holaday date=1417361303 said:
.  Overall, nothing broke and the Jeep performed flawlessly all weekend.
I am glad to read that your rig is working well again . What did you end up doing with the front axle?

143Dad date=1417460520 said:
We looked for ya, of course we weren't at camp much. Glad you had a good trip.
I have no idea what your Jeep looks like, so that may have made it more difficult.  Are you going to Washita for New Years Day?

Holaday date=1417800282 said:
I have no idea what your Jeep looks like, so that may have made it more difficult.  Are you going to Washita for New Years Day?
His looks a lot like mine though its black and on Trail Ready beadlocks .

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine