7 Slot Customs Shirts

7 Slot Customs

I'd like to get a few shirts printed up. Is anyone interested in rocking one these bad boys? Price would be $15 each through XL & I'll even throw in a 1 time 10% discount on any 7 Slot Customs product! That in itself would pay for the shirt.  8)

12988636185_966eda5d4c_z.jpg

As with most things that you attempt to save a buck, people don't come through for you. Thought I had a great line on a woman who screen printed small quantities in her garage on the extreme cheap. Well, she doesn't return emails & I have no phone number.

We are in limbo at the moment until I here about the job situation. A plus if the job happens is that all future parts will be drawn in Autodesk Inventor. Which is on the same level as Solidworks. So I can hopefully get full TJ models from Jeep & develop parts a little quicker & more accurately.  8)

7 Slot Customs date=1398769083 said:
As with most things that you attempt to save a buck, people don't come through for you. Thought I had a great line on a woman who screen printed small quantities in her garage on the extreme cheap. Well, she doesn't return emails & I have no phone number.

We are in limbo at the moment until I here about the job situation. A plus if the job happens is that all future parts will be drawn in Autodesk Inventor. Which is on the same level as Solidworks. So I can hopefully get full TJ models from Jeep & develop parts a little quicker & more accurately.  8)

If you want shirts made for a reasonable price with no drama I have a connection . PM me if your interested .

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine