$7 Small Washer Bottle Solution After High Line

fixed for me... the only thing holding me back is my axles, 37"+ tires look sooooo right with high lines 8)  Anyone want to donate some JK 44's with 5.13 gears to the cause???

Florpro said:
fixed for me... the only thing ho;ding me back is my axles, 37"+ tires look sooooo right with high lines 8)  Anyone want to donate some JK 44's with 5.13 gears to the cause???
Ask Sunny Claus... :-X

Sorry Lu, my notifications absolutely never work..  Same theory applies - just pop another hole in said washer bottle and insert your second pump.  But the second pump is for a hardtop that I don't believe you even have anymore?

green50gt date=1458237551 said:
Sorry Lu, my notifications absolutely never work..  Same theory applies - just pop another hole in said washer bottle and insert your second pump.  But the second pump is for a hardtop that I don't believe you even have anymore?
Its not for my jeep I was just curious what you did thats all. Carry on haha

The advantage of living in the desert is that I can count on one hand the number of times I've used my windshield washer in the past five years and those were all when I was in the high country collecting bugs on the shield.

91AzXJ said:
The advantage of living in the desert is that I can count on one hand the number of times I've used my windshield washer in the past five years and those were all when I was in the high country collecting bugs on the shield.
Rough life ,spring here is a bug murder fest.

I honestly bet I have 200 bugs splatterd across my windshield right now from the drive back from AOP. That's after I cleaned that much off after I go there.

[member=135]Tonellin[/member]  part number in post 1

*EDIT*. It occurred to me these are actually like 10 bucks.  Forget I am getting a discount.  My bad.

Attachments

• IMG_20180127_130948789.webp
    IMG_20180127_130948789.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20180127_130957777.webp
    IMG_20180127_130957777.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 102
I still haven't done this...I don't know why. I've lived without windshield washer fluid for a couple of years now, I do hope to get around to it one of these days.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine