.....and in stupid news.....

badmonkey

Haxxor
Staff member
This is an entire chain of stupid. Corporate America, stop taking some controversial "social" stance. Why alienate half your audience? Regardless of what's right or wrong, whether any given individual agrees or not, it's stupid. Stop it. Just sell your shit.

Anyway, on to this headline. The Dylan person is headed off to South America to feel safe. It'll be interesting how long the sentiment persists. I have a Marine friend deploying to SA soon, because it's so safe. Hey Dylan, if you're serious, denounce your citizenship and make it permanent. Anything less and you're simply attention fishing, so shut up.

This will go down as worse marketing than "New Coke" and I wasn't sure that would ever happen. I don't think Bud Light will retake the number one spot , they have pissed off too many of their customers. As to South America being safer , not if you're a gender confused gringo.

I'm guessing he doesnt know the basic laws of electricity...It reeks of a mega scam with someone in the DC government getting a back door payment?

Well here's a prime example of a self-resolving issue. It's unclear which is cause and which is effect. Getting laid may have already been a challenge.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine