Anyone near Eden?

davewjcook

Hey - any of you North Carolina types close to Eden?  I'm traveling there for work June 8 afternoon to June 11 morning.  Wouldn't mind doing a little meet 'n greet one evening if anyone's interested...

davewjcook said:
Hey - any of you North Carolina types close to Eden?  I'm traveling there for work June 8 afternoon to June 11 morning.  Wouldn't mind doing a little meet 'n greet one evening if anyone's interested...
Miller Coors?  But yes I live there, want me to BBQ something?

Yep - after 10 years with Anheuser-Busch and 5 as a consultant with a lot of "smaller" clients, I guess it's time I made it over to the dark side...

Hanging on the hill for an evening would be awesome!  Of course, I'd bring a selection of refreshments to share...

davewjcook said:
Yep - after 10 years with Anheuser-Busch and 5 as a consultant with a lot of "smaller" clients, I guess it's time I made it over to the dark side...

Hanging on the hill for an evening would be awesome!  Of course, I'd bring a selection of refreshments to share...
Sounds good , and congrats?!? Would you prefer steak or bbq?

G Beasley date=1432777651 said:
Sounds good , and congrats?!? Would you prefer steak or bbq?
Oh, don't misunderstand... Still doing the consultant thing.  Have to go where the work is, and redesigning breweries is fun!
As for the food choices - surprise me.  As long as it's not vegetarian I'm a fan! 

G Beasley date=1433906010 said:
What time are you coming over?
Assuming I finish up the job requirements on time, I could make it as early as 5:30 or 6.  I don't want to push though...  Later is fine too.  What time's good for you?

davewjcook said:
Assuming I finish up the job requirements on time, I could make it as early as 5:30 or 6.  I don't want to push though...  Later is fine too.  What time's good for you?
I will be here from 4 o'clock on.

y'all have fun!! [member=139]davewjcook[/member] you're going to love the hill, and anything that comes out of [member=2]G Beasley[/member] s kitchen is awesome.

Greg, thanks for the hospitality you, Kimbo, and the kids showed an intrepid business traveler tonight.  Great family, great food, Jeeps to play with, trails right next door... Life is good on the hill.  It was a fun time all around!  

And thanks for the comparison ride in the LJ...  That may have just been the deciding factor in my choice of upgrade lift parts.

Next time you find yourself in the St. Louis area, look me up.  Grilled meats and cold brews will be in order.  Thanks again!

davewjcook said:
Greg, thanks for the hospitality you, Kimbo, and the kids showed an intrepid business traveler tonight.  Great family, great food, Jeeps to play with, trails right next door... Life is good on the hill.  It was a fun time all around! 

And thanks for the comparison ride in the LJ...  That may have just been the deciding factor in my choice of upgrade lift parts.

Next time you find yourself in the St. Louis area, look me up.  Grilled meats and cold brews will be in order.  Thanks again!
We were glad to have you over , next time I make it your way I will give you a holler. Safe travels home , and dont forget the Jeep-Owner discount if you go with the Savvy lift.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine