Biggerhammer’s 95’ ZJ

This is not really a build thread as it’s a rebuild thread…

I purchased this rig as it stands With all the stuff that would have cost a fortune to buy piece by piece.

It’s a 95’ Grand Cherokee 4x4 5.2/auto/231 w/SYE Ram 1500 axles w/lockers front and rear. 52” curved light bar at the top of the windshield. Pod lights for ditch lights and on the front bumper. Also a 10” bar above where the winch goes on the bull bar. Six and a half inch BDS longarm lift front and rear. 35x12.5x15 General Grabber all terrain’s on “D” window 15x10’s with about 2” of backspace. To say she’s wide is an understatement! Front bumper is an Affordabl Offroad bumper w/bull bar. The rear bumper is a Rockhard 4x4 w/tire carrier and mounts to hold a high lift. I still have my 48” Hi lift from my old Zook. I think I’m going the need a 60”.

Attachments

• IMG_2588.webp
    IMG_2588.webp
    489.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0456.webp
    IMG_0456.webp
    411.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0455.webp
    IMG_0455.webp
    434.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0454.webp
    IMG_0454.webp
    417.4 KB · Views: 14
I almost forgot about the Body Armor. The front fenders are MVF with the flat fender option. The rear armor is also MVF but, I haven’t found them on any website. I’d like to get the MVF quarter armor with the rub rail. I’d also like to build some rock rails like I did for my old 00’ XJ (See attached pic).

I drove it for a few months almost daily and then the trans went out. I’ve been looking for a replacement forever… I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m just going to rebuild one myself because a local shop wanted $2800 to rebuild it. 😳😳😳

Yup, it has the same color interior so I’m gonna swap the dash as mine looks like Swiss cheese from all the switches that were in it before the Auxbeam switch panel. Also has a decent set of 32/11.5/15’s on the snowflake wheels. They should net me what it took to get it. Then I’ll be set from there.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine