Carolina Trail Blazers Christmas Party/December Ride Dec 9, 2017

amcjeepman

I'd like to invite you to come enjoy breakfast followed by a trail ride in the Uwharrie National Forest.
The CTB will be holding our Last ride of the year on December 9th starting with Breakfast at 8:00 am at the Eldorado Community Center at 4396 nc 109 followed by a Business meeting and election of 2018 Club officers. We will then ride the trails in the forest and some of us will be attending the  Uwharrie Rendezvous which starts at 4:00.
Hope you can join us.
Please respond here if you plan to join us so I can get an accurate head count.

As of right now I have the ok to make this unless the weather is horrible then I won't come, uwharrie is no fun at all when there has been a ton of rain been there done that.
amcjeepman said:
I'd like to invite you to come enjoy breakfast followed by a trail ride in the Uwharrie National Forest.
The CTB will be holding our Last ride of the year on December 9th starting with Breakfast at 8:00 am at the Eldorado Community Center at 4396 nc 109 followed by a Business meeting and election of 2018 Club officers. We will then ride the trails in the forest and some of us will be attending the  Uwharrie Rendezvous which starts at 4:00.
Hope you can join us.

98 tj sport said:
As of right now I have the ok to make this unless the weather is horrible then I won't come, uwharrie is no fun at all when there has been a ton of rain been there done that.
amcjeepman said:
Hope you can join us.
Well with the 6ish inches of snow I have here I?m sure I?ll be taking the kids sledding tomorrow so I won?t be able to make this.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine