EJS!!

green50gt

Staff member
Hi friends!

Anyone planning on being in Moab over EJS?  I will be there from the 12th to the 16th.  I "may" be able to be found at the Dometic booth - or out on the trails.  Hit me up lets be buddies.

Yeah I?m stoked.  It?s kind of a cool story but I won?t bore anyone with it.  Bucket list for me too!  Won?t be taking my own rig but I?m said to be getting rides from some pretty reputable names.  I can?t wait!!

green50gt said:
Yeah I?m stoked.  It?s kind of a cool story but I won?t bore anyone with it.  Bucket list for me too!  Won?t be taking my own rig but I?m said to be getting rides from some pretty reputable names.  I can?t wait!!

Well damn, now I'm curious  [laugh]  Share the story. I kind of feel we're all here to hear each other's cool stories.

Srfnfly227 said:
Well damn, now I'm curious  [laugh]  Share the story. I kind of feel we're all here to hear each other's cool stories.

Alright, well, I can't put all my business out there, but here is kind of a condensed story. 

So really, more or less I have [member=2]G Beasley[/member] to thank for it - without him it wouldn't have happened.  Greg called one day to tell me that his really good friend owns a TruValue in Moab, and that Jeep parks a lot of their vehicles in his parking lot.  Greg thought he could get me(Dometic) a prime spot amongst that parking lot.  I called up our VP of Marketing and shared this story, and he's like you know what, you should go this year.  I'm like haha, yeah whatever, nobody will ever go for it(I'm the IT Manager, not sales or marketing)!  He's states he is going to make some calls, a week or so later he hits me up and is like hey, I got it approved.  I pee'd a little.

So I am going as a Dometic Ambassador!  I mean I am already an internet star, being im in a Dometic fridge freezer YouTube video and all - Though I am not sure if I will be doing autographs or not?  :🙂  [laugh]  But really, when I started working here we had no Outdoor department or anyone really who knew the Jeep/motorsports world - so I started contacting Northridge 4x4, Quadratec, Summit, and some other companies because ARB was THE only name known for fridge freezers - still kinda is...  Ultimately though I was told to stand down(I am still in IT) and since, ironically, all those names now carry Dometic products...  I think it's kinda cool and the brand is really taking off now.

Anywho.  A bucket list thing for me and I hope we don't have any issues and I am so very grateful for the opportunity!

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine