Exciting changes here at Schoch Auto coming soon!

SchochAuto

We have some exciting changes coming here at Schoch Auto. As we have grown, our shipping times and our response times have started to lag and we do not want to disappoint our customers. We have added an additional employee [member=91]sjones26573[/member] to join up with [member=219]Rucas[/member] and have implemented some other changes so that we can offer better customer service and our customers will receive their parts even faster. In addition, we are adding repairs, installs, and will be offering rebuilt and regeared axles for sale as well. Along with this, we will be increasing our used Jeep inventory. We are in the process of adding a second lift and giving Seth some training on things here, but in the next couple weeks we will have a full updated inventory listing with new management system along with two lifts, a tire machines, and other new equipment. We will also have an employee in the shop to answer any questions and ship out any open orders at least 6 days a week. We want to be your best source for Jeep sales and salvage, so we are working hard to earn your business. Pictures and updates to come!

Well, part one is complete. We have a functional air compressor now! After much wiring headaches and much copper sweating, we have shop air! And with that comes our functional tire machine. Now we just need to calibrate our balancer and we'll be set on the tires.

Tomorrow night the new lift gets installed!

Attachments

• IMG_2710.webp
    IMG_2710.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 145
SchochAuto said:
Well, part one is complete. We have a functional air compressor now! After much wiring headaches and much copper sweating, we have shop air! And with that comes our functional tire machine. Now we just need to calibrate our balancer and we'll be set on the tires.

Tomorrow night the new lift gets installed!
Big changes!

Rainman77 said:
Shop air and now a lift? Lucas and Seth must be stoked

And tire machines, although, no pics yet. We're about to move the tire changer to a different location that fits our layout better.

SchochAuto said:
And tire machines, although, no pics yet. We're about to move the tire changer to a different location that fits our layout better.
Are you lined up with a tire company yet?

Keep us posted on what you think about the Eagle lift, I'm looking at their 2-post 9k Symmetric lift for my shop. Don't have the ceiling height for the Asymmetrical lift like yours.

untchabl said:
Keep us posted on what you think about the Eagle lift, I'm looking at their 2-post 9k Symmetric lift for my shop. Don't have the ceiling height for the Asymmetrical lift like yours.

I'll keep you posted. The build quality seems really good. The instructions are written in Engrish, but it is pretty straightforward. I have a few friends who have them in their shops and they love them.

Heads up for everyone, starting this week we are now open M-W-Th-F-Sat from 8-5!

4007 Estate Dr
Suite C
Creedmoor, NC 27522

919-529-2306

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine