Facebook Marketplace Deals.

Decent deal

Attachments

• IMG_6354.webp
    IMG_6354.webp
    139.2 KB · Views: 20
If someone doesn’t go get this right now they’re as dumb(or broke) as I am. I don’t even care that it has rust.

Attachments

• IMG_6449.webp
    IMG_6449.webp
    149.5 KB · Views: 18
That seems like a really good deal. How much does a rebuilt title usually drop the value?

For sure - what $5k to build those axles, $2k transfer case, $2500 in Hutchinson beadlocks, $700 currie steering... That's insane.

I don't know that there is a set amount - but I'd say this is marked down pretty hard to compensate.

I only have two. Still waiting for my daily to sell, My LJ of course, but looking to add another one to provide to content to my millions of viewers. lol

Inca Rubi with 60k miles for $9k looks nice
How can I find this - is it near you?
If you aren’t already, get in to “Jeep LJ Owners” and “Jeep LJ” on Facebook. There’s at least 1 posted for sale every day.
Yep, on LJ owners, but I dont think Jeep LJ. I am not necessarily after a LJ. Kinda sorta tossing the idea around of selling my LJ so I can build another for even more additional content.

Why I didn't start a run 40 Jeeps ago doing builds/rebuilds is beyond me.

How can I find this - is it near you?

Yep, on LJ owners, but I dont think Jeep LJ. I am not necessarily after a LJ. Kinda sorta tossing the idea around of selling my LJ so I can build another for even more additional content.

Why I didn't start a run 40 Jeeps ago doing builds/rebuilds is beyond me.

I just looked at some other pictures and saw the body damage, I hadn’t looked at the full listing earlier. Seller profile is attached, it’s about 1.5-2hrs away depending on traffic.

Attachments

• IMG_9819.webp
    IMG_9819.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9820.webp
    IMG_9820.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9821.webp
    IMG_9821.webp
    576.3 KB · Views: 7

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine