Farm truck and tow rig

Cleaned out nearly 600lbs of scrap metal, took a load of trash to the dump, and picked up a bunch of wood for yet another project. Trucks been getting worked today. Finally getting my shop back into shape!

1000001608.webp

Got a set of stair stringers, flipped them upside down to make it shorter/taller and built some steps. Need a few more 2x4s to frame in a railing then it's complete. I did already get everything pretty much stored away though.
1000001617.webp

Vertical storage for the win! Just did something similar in our shop and store. Be forewarned it fills up fast!
With the xj gone, and new jeep in house garage...I just have to figure out where I want to put mower and yard stuff, but now I can fit my truck in the shop with the project TJ... Which is nice. Got a few parts for the Dodge I'll get to in a month or so, steering and lift pump.

Adding capability to my do everything truck... It's very soon going to be my "crawler hauler" camping setup as well. Bed mat, and torqlift camper tie downs getting installed. I'm looking around at different types of truck bed campers, should be getting one pretty soon!

1000002008.webp

1000002009.webp

I don't remember if I mentioned it but we also sold our travel trailer. We had a lot of different family vacations planned where we wouldn't use it, so I didn't want it to sit for a year. I am planning on going at least 3 times with the truck camper this year, but those will be for wheeling trips. I did finish up getting the torqlift brackets installed, and I am going to look at another camper soon. Projects are going slow, I hurt my left hand and have been wearing a brace so I'm doing everything one handed currently. Hopefully be back to 100 percent soon, but I'm just trying to make progress where I can.

Spring time means other projects and maintenance as well... Zero turn and tractor got oil and filter changes and lots of grease.
1000002011.webp

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine