Field and Forest season opener

bty34

I noticed registration is coming up pretty soon. Do we have anyone planning on going? Drive is a little further for us than RC, but we haven't been before and it would be something different.

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2018-03-09-21-04-09.webp
    SmartSelectImage_2018-03-09-21-04-09.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 68
I might be trying, though one of my buddies is tying to get me to go to Rausch the weekend before but more than likely won?t make that trip.

Place is awesome, and more extreme than RC. FnF?s trail ratings are one step more difficult.

If you plan to go, sign up as soon as registration opens, it sells out within 30 min.

I'm definitely going most likely with atleast one other buddy of mine.  Like Janes said the place is awesome...it lacks the size of Rausch but they do a great job with they have and it is definitely more exteme

What's the crowd normally like up there? I'm guessing I won't have much luck finding anyone by me willing to make the trip. Lately we've been having a hard time even generating much interest for Rausch trips. I'd probably need to find a group to tag along with once we got up there.

bty34 said:
What's the crowd normally like up there? I'm guessing I won't have much luck finding anyone by me willing to make the trip. Lately we've been having a hard time even generating much interest for Rausch trips. I'd probably need to find a group to tag along with once we got up there.

usually pretty well segregated into everyone's own little groups.  Most rigs are trailered in and there are a good amount of trail only rigs, everyone is real friendly and the staff is great.  Plenty of room to camp with showers/toilet on site.

I'd be happy to wheel along with you, at a minimum it will be me and my buddy with a nicely built JKU on 35s, hopefully Janes makes it in his YJ

😛 I?ve been a couple times where I was a day earlier than friends coming or just alone completely. Always have just introduced myself to another group and joined in. The groups vary a good bit but usually can find someone similarly built.

That said, I?ll probably be doing this if I get it on registration. So more than welcome to join our group , as Tonellin said.

Again, sign up the second registration opens if you want a spot.

[member=278]bty34[/member] registration is this Sunday at noon. I am planning this trip for sure now. Hopefully can secure a spot. Look forward to wheeling with some JO members.

Sounds good. We're planning on it, assuming we get registered. I have to go into work for a little while Sunday morning, I'll set a reminder on my phone so I don't get distracted.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine