Found that gosh darn Elvis

aw12345

Did Elvis today, long drive for a short and not terribly hard trail that is when you follow the bunny line on the right, some of the stuff along the left wall is gnarly.

Hammer (4) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Found some entertainment on the way back

Hammer (5) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Then we ran Chocolate thunder, so much better now, the beginning is all dug out and fun again, also the big rock at the top, the left line is doable again
The right not so, some pretty good size rocks tumbled in there.
From there we drove to Full of Love walked the entire trail, or what seemed to be the trail, rain washed pretty much all proof and tracks away.
Going to have to find a few more brave souls and dedicate a day for that trail.
It's one of those you really need to work at.
After that we headed back to the bridge talked for a bit with Gerald and the two Johns about their build, man that thing is nice.

Hammer (3) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

After that we headed due west and found a cool trail somebody had just cut, basically there was a single set of tracks, way cool trail, loose rocks, steep climbs, some tippy stuff. Was quite entertaining after that we tooled around the desert and ended up at Turkey Claw knocked that one out and headed back to the trailers, loaded up and headed home.

Twinstickd20 date=1387992318 said:
Definitely jealous..

My buddy Fred can, I get lost in that big ole sand box. Getting better at finding my way, but it isn't easy, lot of desert looks alike.
Now finding your way in the pitch black darkness is even more fun, no land marks to see. Was a fun day for sure

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine