Harlan and Winrock

Holaday

Lou and I were talking about doing these two parks over a long (maybe 4 day) weekend.  We would be doing the harder trails and it would be aimed at the 37+ tire group.

Would anyone else be interested in making this happen?  Jake, Rory, Greg, Nick?

It would be fun to get a good group together for this.

When are you guys thinking? I?d love to get down there and wheel with you guys, just not sure on the logistics right now.

I have a trip at the end of June, but nothing after that until Wolf Caves in November. 

We did Harlan in August the past couple years and it has been decent weather.  What works best for everyone?

Back from the dead... what are the driest months down there?

I was planning to take a week off and wheel 3 maybe 4 days 

Thinking the week of August 24th.

Likely wheel windrock possibly partial day Monday the 24th depending on arrival time, full day Tuesday and 3/4 of the day Wednesday.

Pack up and head to Black Mountain Offroad park Wednesday afternoon. Wheel full day Thursday/Friday and leave Saturday morning.

Angrytj said:
Thinking the week of August 24th.

Likely wheel windrock possibly partial day Monday the 24th depending on arrival time, full day Tuesday and 3/4 of the day Wednesday.

Pack up and head to Black Mountain Offroad park Wednesday afternoon. Wheel full day Thursday/Friday and leave Saturday morning.

Kids will be back in school the 20th, pretty sure if Reid can?t go I can?t. We could head East as early as the 7th. Let me know.

Jankenstein said:
Don't check the forum much these days so just now saw this. Is this still happening?

Yes.  I cant do the August 20+ dates though.  Same a [member=6]143Dad[/member], my kids first week of school.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine