IAS 4th of July Sale!!!

Gst95dsm

Ok guys,  I am very excited to announce this sale!!!  Sale starts TODAY and goes until the 6th.  Get your order in now and get your system sooner!  

Powder coating is also discounted to just $15!!!  You can't beat that!  If you want powder,  send the additional $15 to gst95dsm@aol.com with your desired color in the notes!  

Nate,
Sent this out to my club... I am always bragging about your setup as they are fiddling with their electric pumps [laugh]

Wow you guys are going nuts today!  I'm very very sorry if I missed your call or email or message..... Most of you know I work a traditional day job and it's hard for me to break away sometimes for IAS business.  

I THINK I got to everyone,  or if I didn't, you ended up figuring out the checkout process (based on your now completed order) and powder coat payment but If I missed you..... send me an email to nathan@instantairsupply.com,  that will always be the most effective way to contact me.  

Thanks again everyone!!!  The backlog is growing quick so if you want to be towards the front of the order list...... get that order in!  Lead times will increase as orders continue to build up.

"july4thsale" coupon is good for a few more hours....... if anyone else wants to sneak an order in.  Thanks for the orders last night,  some late night shopping went down!!!  Haha.  

Thanks to everyone for making this one of IAS's most successful Holiday promotions.  We will be very busy over the next week getting everyone's orders powder coated and shipped out.  Awesome support!

ShaunSweeney date=1436201753 said:
I finally got one of my buddies to place his order! He is going to be a happy customer.
Thanks man,  I appreciate you helping out.  This was quite a good holiday promo.  I had to go on a substantial shopping spree today to fulfill everything beyond my standing orders with my suppliers.  I've been gearing down inventory because my research tells me this is the "slow" time of year for our hobby...... well I think June/July will be my busiest months yet.  

Gst95dsm said:
Thanks man,  I appreciate you helping out.  This was quite a good holiday promo.  I had to go on a substantial shopping spree today to fulfill everything beyond my standing orders with my suppliers.  I've been gearing down inventory because my research tells me this is the "slow" time of year for our hobby...... well I think June/July will be my busiest months yet. 
A good product at a fair price will sell year round.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine