IAS Christmas SALE!!!

InstantAirSupply

www.instantairsupply.com

Annual IAS Christmas sale starts NOW!!! Use the code "christmas16" to save 15% on ANY order.

Sale dates are 12-16 to 12-28

Join 1000's of other happy IAS customers, save time while airing up and add a very neat tool to your set up. Once you own a Co2 OBA set up, you'll wonder how you ever did without one.

Current lead times are 10 business days until shipment, so please keep that in mind when ordering for a gift. We can not guarantee Christmas delivery at this point with our current order volume.

IAS wants to thank EVERYONE who has ordered from us and we are glad to serve the off-road community and provide a quality product at a reasonable price. We appreciate the continued support and hope everyone is having a great Holiday season!

Just in case anyone was wondering, I reached out to Nate recently and he told me why IAS was no more. It's a shame it had to come to an end, but glad it worked out for him as long as it did.

"I took a break from IAS in January and honestly feel like I?m done with it.  It was a great experience but it?s getting harder and harder to be an online retailer with the ?amazon? mentality of a lot of consumers...... it?s a shame but the unreasonable, impatient and just down right nasty people I dealt with over this last holiday season really caused me to rethink the value of my time with IAS. "

[weld]  [weld]
Sundowner said:
Most people just price-shop; quality and service are non-existent concerns for most, anymore.

Yes people nowadays have no loyalty to anything but the dollar bill. I don?t want to tell you how many people come into my shop and you spend half an hour forty five minutes explaining the difference between different models and brands of welders and processes - capabilities then they come in two weeks later to get a roll of wire for the welder they got for $20.00 cheaper online.

I have one and it is a great unit and Nate was awesome to deal with. The downside was cost of consumables for me. I wheel too much and five tire fill ups per tank wasn?t lasting very long. I bought an arb and it works great, albeit much slower... for the occasional wheeler it?s a great option.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine