Jeep-Owner.com Twelve days of Christmas give away.

G Beasley

Staff member
It's that time of year again where we and our vendors like to give back to you. If you need parts or goodies for your Jeep please consider supporting those who support us.

To enter this years Jeep-Owner.com 12 days of Christmas give away post up your favorite Jeep wheeling picture and tell us what makes you love it.

Pretty simple stuff , but we are excited to see what pictures y'all come up with. We will do our best to pull a name out of the hat every night between 8 and 9 PM. Stay tuned as we start pulling names on the 14th of December and finish up the 25th. One entry per Jeep-Owner who posts a picture and once you win your name is no longer in the hat. Good luck and get to posting.

Day 1: Jeep-Owner.com Hat , Shirt and sticker.

1211172003a_Film3.webp

1211172004a_Film3.webp

With this stylish ensemble expect all the sponsors to chase you down next time you're shredding the speed bumps at the mall.

The winner of the Jeep-Owner.com hat and shirt is!

index.php

Day 2: Outdoor X4 subscription and a Jeep-Owner.com hat.

index.php

Cant figure out where to go on your next adventure? OutdoorX4 can help with this problem and we can help with the sun in your eyes as you head West. We all head West right?!?

And the winner is Dave!

index.php

Day 3:  Smittybilt (yes smittybilt) Snatch strap and a Jeep-Owner.com shirt.

fkr.webp

1211172004a_Film3.webp

We gave away one of these last year and we liked it enough that we bought one for ourselves. It is a well built strap with large loops on the end for ease of use. Works great for , well ... pulling things like your neighbor out of a ditch or a monkey out of a tree.

Here is your lucky snatch strap winner.

index.php

Day 4: Milwaukee impact drill bits and impact bits and a Jeep-Owner.com hat. 

1211172005_Film3.webp

1211172007_Film3.webp

1211172003a_Film3.webp

With a lot of folks using an impact instead of a drill for their projects we have found these two sets to be invaluable around the shop. Best of all they are designed for the abuse an impact will throw at them while you are fabricating away to your hearts content.Best of all the hat will hide your shame if you manage to break one of the bits.

Evil Person A is the winnah according to Hannah!

index.php

Day 5: ARB Tire seal kit and Jeep-Owner.com shirt.

1211172009a_Film3.webp

1211172010_Film3.webp

1211172004a_Film3.webp

A cheap tire repair kit can be hazardous to your hands health and may not plug your tire. The ARB kit has heavy well connected handles that ensure that the tire plug goes into your tire safely and it keeps the tire tool out of your skin. We are throwing in a shirt just in case you decide to use your old tire tool instead and need a tourniquet. If you wisely choose to throw away the old kit the shirt can be worn with pride while you show off your freshly plugged tire and unplugged hands.

Congratulations go to ...

index.php

Day 6: Gear Wrenches.

1211172007a_Film3.webp

1211172008a_Film3.webp

1211172009_Film3.webp

It wouldn't be Christmas around here if we didn't have some gear wrenches under the gimee tree. We love gear wrenches on the hill and have found them to be long lasting , well built tools. The two sets you are looking at are metric and standard so that you can work on all parts of your Jeep. All parts that is except for the torx , saftey torx and externally splined bolts. -Owner.com

And Jeffro has won the tear apart my Jeep kit!

index.php

Day: 7 Competition LED $150 gift certificate. Here's your chance to light up the night with some quality LED lights for your Jeep.

High Performance LED Lighting For Your Vehicle
COMPETITION LED offers the best technology in offroad LED lighting. From the brightest Grade A Cree leds, patented optics, Dupont finish, IP69K waterproof design, to the 304 stainless hardware and brackets, you can count on Competition LED. We stand behind every one of our lights with our Lifetime limited Warranty, and ensure your satisfaction with our 30 day money back Guaranty.

Competition LED.webp

Competition LED is also running a 12 days of Christmas sale

12 days Comp led.webp

Day: 8 Marked designs Stage 2 bumper . The ultimate in minimalist design and function. Two tow points , a spot for a winch and in bare steel so you can spray it the color of your choice.

3.webp

Day: 9 Marked Designs Stage 2 sliders. Need sliders ? Heres a set of sliders that not only look great they also offer great protection. They are solid steel with fully welded ends and all stainless hardware. They are easy to install and have a built in step that makes for easier loading and unloading. These will ship in bare steel but take minimal prep work to paint.

yeller.webp

Day: 10 Next Venture Motorsports . Dan at nextventuremotorsports.com not only donated a $300 gift certificate but it doubles down as a bottle opener as well?!? So many cool parts to choose from , where will this gift card take your build?!

NV300.webp

Day: 11 Modern Classic Enterprises Fenders 50% off coupon good towards any MCE flexible fenders purchase.

If you are not familiar with MCE click here. They make a fantastic fender that combines the classic lines of a flatty with built in flexible function. The design allows for you to brush up against obstacles and not push in your tub as the MCE fender deflects. If you manage to damage a fender MCE will send you a new one at no charge.

MCE flares.webp

Day: 12 Dometic  CFX 35W Freezer Fridge! Mobile living made easy.

The hi-tech Dometic CFX Series refrigerator/freezers refrigerate or deep-freeze food down to -7?F without the need for ice. The CFX Series models are also fitted with heavy duty features like reinforced corners, stainless steel hinges, and a robust lining to perform in the most extreme conditions.
dom1.webp

dom2.webp

The CFX 35W is portable for use in your car, RV, home, boat, or off the grid utilizing solar 3. Ultra quiet, energy efficient and designed to perform in the most extreme conditions. This will be a fantastic addition to your Jeep for your over landing adventures.

Many thanks to our vendors who help support this board , we could not do this without their generous help. When you need parts please consider these fine folks. Thanks to each and every one of you fellow Jeep-Owners who participate and contribute here on the board and are helping to build a better place to learn and talk about Jeeps. Keep an eye out for some exciting changes ahead and Merry Christmas to all of y'all from all of us.

I just really like being out in the woods with friends. Lately been into some of the harder crawlin' but even a light day of driving around on some easy trails or around town/to the beach with the top down, doors off make me love Jeeps. I don't think I could ever not own one now.

Attachments

• YJ.webp
    YJ.webp
    130.3 KB · Views: 56
this picture is one of my favorites because it marked the culmination of 2 years of hard work, also because it allowed me time to bond with my future father-in-law which was great because he treats me like the son he's never had which for me is wonderful because growing up I never really had a father figure in my life and its always been something I was missing. 
index.php

It's not the coolest wheeling picture, but I really like where my Jeep sits progress wise in this picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0901.webp
    IMG_0901.webp
    175.3 KB · Views: 54
This is topically not my choice wheeling spot but was one of the few pics taken on the last trip out. Wheeling is like my zen, when I?m crawling the rocks nothing is on my mind but getting to the top. It?s also good times with friends and family.

Attachments

• 88F269D8-EE66-45B0-A49B-20071FD3299F.webp
    88F269D8-EE66-45B0-A49B-20071FD3299F.webp
    133.2 KB · Views: 52
My recent favorite from Table Mesa. Wheeling with good people, enjoying the outdoors, and being able to take the Jeep out and use it for what it was built for.

Thanks for putting this on Beasley! 

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1512517554687.webp
    FB_IMG_1512517554687.webp
    104.7 KB · Views: 63
Thank you Jeep-Owner for another great year.

Here's me at Oak Ridge, VA in 2010. Jeep was still stock and this will always stick with me as a moment of humility. Though it's probably only my favorite since there was zero damage. Not even a scratch.

Attachments

• Flop.webp
    Flop.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 68
Its hard to beat Father/Daughter bonding time whilst on the Rubicon Trail in my Jeep. Good times !

Attachments

• Dad.webp
    Dad.webp
    87.5 KB · Views: 62
908B8DE6-0DB9-4A7E-8E2B-C85100315D4E.webp
I love this pic because it was very serene, out wheeling alone (Not advised) the day after Xmas last year. Helped to recenter my chi.

I have a few favorite pictures. This one is from the first time I went to Rausch with a bunch of JO members. One of the best trips to date. I still to this day haven't made this obstacle, but plan to come back one day with a vengeance if the YJ ever moves under its own power again under my ownership.

Screenshot_2017-12-12-15-56-36.webp

Been a little while since I've gone and hit the trails. Sank my cherocar pretty deep and was thrilled it only took an hour to get it out. Found out an hour later I fried the alternator and Mr rainman was kind enough to tow me home.

Learned my lesson here.
Mud is teh debel. Its fun in the moment. Followed by a lot of repenting.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1513116873497.webp
    FB_IMG_1513116873497.webp
    157.2 KB · Views: 52
Rucas said:
I have a few favorite pictures. This one is from the first time I went to Rausch with a bunch of JO members. One of the best trips to date. I still to this day haven't made this obstacle, but plan to come back one day with a vengeance if the YJ ever moves under its own power again under my ownership.

View attachment 85366

It looks like that pic is taken just as you blew up that tire

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine