JOKE 2018

I hate I missed it but I have been dealing with a kidney stone the past 2 weeks and I was afraid to get too far away from home and have it start moving again.  Hopefully I can get up there in the next month or two.  I really love that place. Glad y?all had a good time 😁

Hard Line Rob said:
I admittedly almost threw up in my mouth a little reading that though!

You should have some soda and crackers to calm your stomach...or some lukewarm pork.  Maybe a tuna milkshake?  If those don't work, try a few over-steamed and soggy broccoli florets dipped in vegetable oil.

[member=219]Rucas[/member]?  [member=202]LBJ[/member]?  [member=403]jrainman13[/member]? 

How would you guys rate the facility? Was the campground to your liking? Were the staff friendly?

The campground was nice. The seclusion was great. Not too much traffic and the party-goeres were distant. Twas a shame for the fishies. I think pond mountain will be a great spot for next time!
I missed a few great pics on this trip. If you set your GPS on no avoidances and shortest route.... you will find some really cool places and roads!

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine