Let's Talk Soft Tops

Srfnfly227 said:
Yeah I'm really disappointing with the answer. Considering the market this as the OEM replacement, I would have thought it would be much higher quality.
Been down hill since they were bought out.

Another update to this. End of last week, I submitted a review and a picture to Quadratec. As of today, it is not posted on their website. I did a live chat with the yesterday and was told that the review people would get it up, but nothing yet.

Meanwhile, I submitted a review on Bestop's website. It is still not posted, but they emailed me directly today with the following. I'm sad it took this much effort, but at least we're moving forward.

"Thank you for the review and the feedback. I apologize for the frustration and would love to make things right. I have looked at the email exchange and the photo and can replace the top in hopes that this issue does not happen again. If you could please send over your shipping address we can get this done for you. customerservice@bestop.com"

If you don't have to end up sending it back, could I buy that "old" canvas off you?  It would save me from buying that dreaded Rampage top!  🙂

green50gt said:
If you don't have to end up sending it back, could I buy that "old" canvas off you?  It would save me from buying that dreaded Rampage top!  🙂

I am sure we could work out an arrangement on that one. I'll let you know.

green50gt said:
Always looking for that deal D!

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine