Mons Auto - New Vendor!

Cameron

Hey guys,

I am just getting started with selling some parts. I am set with a warehouse now that actually supplies 4WP, and I have access to some other really cool stuff for Jeeps, trucks, SUVs, expedition rigs, trail rigs, and even for your daily drivers.

Really cool brands like Rubicon Express, Bilstein, Atlas/Advance Adapters, Fox Shox, Spidertrax, Pro Comp, Interco, Maxxis, Toyo, BFG, Bestop, ARB, Detroit, etc.

Ring and Pinions, lockers, suspension, performance, racks etc. I am working on getting a nice website set up, but until then I am doing more special orders. I can get just about anything, even down to your maintenance and repair items, Moog, Wagner brakes, etc.

What can I do for you?
Thank You
Cameron
monsauto@outlook.com

Here is a better picture of more brands, but there is a lot more than that too!

Attachments

• Line Card.webp
    Line Card.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 139
[member=571]Cameron[/member]

Could you quote out a couple items seperately please?  Item(s) would need shipped to Goshen Indiana 46528

RE6026
RE6026T
RE6026M

4 Bilstein 5100's for 4" lift XJ

Piecing it out:
2 RE1463
RE1600
RE1310
RE1225
RE2705

Lastly, say we don't go over the top:  RE6160 KIT

green50gt said:
[member=571]Cameron[/member]

Could you quote out a couple items seperately please?  Item(s) would need shipped to Goshen Indiana 46528

RE6026
RE6026T
RE6026M

4 Bilstein 5100's for 4" lift XJ

Piecing it out:
2 RE1463
RE1600
RE1310
RE1225
RE2705

Lastly, say we don't go over the top:  RE6160 KIT

I sent you a PM with all of this.

Thanks!

Cameron said:
Unfortunately I do not see them in the list,from one place. What do you need, I can see what I can find?

Wife and I are looking at getting a roof rack for our '17 4Runner, trying to find pricing right now. Gobi stealth rack (no rise option), full mesh floor (no sunroof), adjustable cross bars, ladder, wind visor are the musts. Some places offer HD hatch struts and set up for a 40" light bar (takes out the vertical bars in b/w the two horizontal bars at the front of the rack).

http://www.gobiracks.com/product/toyota-4runner-5g-stealth-no-sunroof-40-led-setup/

Gobi is unfortunately something I can not get. I can get Yakima and Thule, but unfortunately not that Gobi setup. And it stinks, I like those racks!

Thanks to Cameron I now have Currie steering , SYE chain and bearings and an antirock ready to go for the Beagle. Now to get [member=234]Dave![/member] 's purple beast back together so I can work on the beagle.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine