Mortimer recon, aka JOKE prerun

badmonkey

Haxxor
Staff member
[member=553]AeroBoost[/member]? and I plan to hit up Mortimer Saturday and Sunday night. Expect a follow up report complete with pictars. Anyone who would like to participate is welcome!  If you can only make one night, that's perfectly ok.  Hit us up!  👍

The basic plan is travel in mid afternoon Saturday.  Chill around camp that evening.  Sunday will be backroad/trail runs, more camp chilling.   8)  Monday return to civilization. 

badmonkey said:
[member=553]AeroBoost[/member]? and I plan to hit up Mortimer Saturday and Sunday night. Expect a follow up report complete with pictars. Anyone who would like to participate is welcome!  If you can only make one night, that's perfectly ok.  Hit us up!  👍

The basic plan is travel in mid afternoon Saturday.  Chill around camp that evening.  Sunday will be backroad/trail runs, more camp chilling.  8)  Monday return to civilization.
I would love to go , but have to head up to Smith Moutain Lake Saturday morning.

This mission is on hold.  My brother is coming in from CO for the weekend.  We only get to see the rascal once or twice a year.  Mortimer will be another time.   8)

badmonkey said:
This mission is on hold.  My brother is coming in from CO for the weekend.  We only get to see the rascal once or twice a year.  Mortimer will be another time.  8)
Enjoy your time with your family.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine