Northridge Gear Packages

The_Eng

I know most of you are TJ/LJ guys but we can honor this price for most of those vehicles as well. The Package includes master overhaul kits and gears for both the front and rear axles as well as labor to install. Any additional parts would be extra.

Attachments

• regear.webp
    regear.webp
    59.8 KB · Views: 187
Might want to include what brand of gears are included. I'm way too far away and already set for gears, but that's a good deal for sure  👍

mattamd_xp date=1418162661 said:
Might want to include what brand of gears are included. I'm way too far away and already set for gears, but that's a good deal for sure  👍
Matt, we use Yukon gears and Motive install kits (with Timken bearings)

you guys are a class act all the way around  👍  I would pull a road trip for that deal..If its still going on after xmass I'll come down ..

LBJ date=1418168485 said:
you guys are a class act all the way around  👍  I would pull a road trip for that deal..If its still going on after xmass I'll come down ..
We definitely try, however, if you are going to come down make sure you allow for 500 miles of break in before you head back. We want to get those gears work-hardened and get the fluid changed before you put any significant long-distance miles on them. I just had a customer drive in from Iowa and he used his 2 weeks of vacation to get his gears done and drove around some in the mountains. Then he came in for his 500 mile service and hit the road back home  👍

G Beasley date=1418173579 said:
That is an awesome deal  😱

The first time I heard about it, I asked about the gear and install kit and when I learned that they were using Yukon/Motive I had to curse my misfortune for being in the wrong part of the country on a perennial basis.  It's a spectacular deal.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine