Ouray 2021.

Jeffro06

Well the planning has begun. Kevin and I are headed for Ouray Colorado the last week of September. We'll be spending 4 days in Ouray. I'm not yet sure what our arrival and departure dates are but the dates we'll be gone are September 24th thru October 4th. We won't be hitting anything extreme as I don't want to break my old Rubi, if I can help it, and Kevin's Rubi is basically stock at this point, but that could change by then. We may be driving the Jeeps out there, unless Kevin finds a goose neck trailer.

Anyway, there's light at the end of my non-wheeling tunnel. I'm also hopeful the Aspen's will changing colors while we're out there. We may look for a trail here and there as we travel through Colorado as well, so if you have any suggestions, I'm listening.

Chinamans Gulch looks fun with optional lines to keep you from tearing stuff up . The trail up to the pass in Great Sand Dunes was really cool as well . These would give you a spot to visit on the way through over to the Alpine loop area.

It appears this trip is going to be cancelled, as Kevin is very busy at work, and his Jeep isn't even ready to wheel...lol.

If you?d like you?re more than welcome to join us. We?ll be in Moab on Sept 19-23 and Ouray 24/25. Some days we?ll be Mountain biking.

Nothing crazy, 7 Mile Rim, Hells Revenge, Black Bear, Imogene, Alpine Loop, Stony Pass.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine