Parker AZ

aw12345

This a post from my other favorite forum, it's gonna grow some when more video and pictures get posted, we had a blast
Who ever thought about this and didn't make it ya missed out like bandits.
Curtis got us hooked up with a gentleman from the  Parker 4x4 club that loves wheeling  and for 2 days showed us a ton of extra credit stuff, was a ball. Jeeps dropped like flies and we created a Franken Jeep while we where add it. Amazingly it did very well today in that form. All I can say Arizona wheelin rocks. Tight twisty canyons and tons of steep waterfalls for those wonderful pucker and Oh sheat moments

Anyway, here are some of the makings of Franken Jeep kept us entertained for a few hours

parkeraz033.jpg

parkeraz032.jpg

parkeraz031.jpg

parkeraz068.jpg

Then we got around to fixing Fred's compressor it ended up with a hole in one of the pistons

parkeraz034.jpg

Mike patching his Jeep back together.

parkeraz067.jpg

We thought the Hammers was tough lol, actually the AZ stuff isn't as bad, but was plenty rough on some of our Jeeps. It sure was fun though, especially when somebody shows ya all the fun spots

Here are the pics I took

http://public.fotki.com/aw12345/parker-az/parker-az/

Since I was busy cruising my put put through the very narrow canyons and did some spotting I missed a lot of the action, Cliff has some very entertaining video clips

This is what we were doing for a good part of all 3 days 😱

parkeraz027.jpg

The wheelin there was very different from our normal routine. As they say variety is the spice of life. Big thanks goes to the Parker 4 wheelers club.
Their president hooked us up with a Gent named New Mexico Dave. Very entertaining gentleman with an awesome Jeep and Ultra4 buggy. He ran trails with us in both vehicles, the man knows his wheeling and knows those trails better than the lint in the pockets of his favorite pants.
Dying to get my hands on more pics and video. The roll was pretty epic and it's caught very well on video.

Other thing I learned that was interesting is gluing the inner tire beads on your beadlocks to the rim with Urethane windshield glue, keeps the tires from burping or the inner bead from unseating

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine