Pre-Black Friday Truck Lite deal!

The_Eng

Getting ready for Black Friday? Pick up this Truck Lite package to help you see what deals are coming up!

Attachments

• TLBF.webp
    TLBF.webp
    61.9 KB · Views: 176
The_Eng said:
Yes, the PMA adapters convert from H13 to H4 and prevent flickering.
I want to do a comparison between my LJ with Trucklites and Kimbos stock JK headlights this weekend, then I will most likely order new lights.

G Beasley said:
I want to do a comparison between my LJ with Trucklites and Kimbos stock JK headlights this weekend, then I will most likely order new lights.
Trust me, go ahead and order so after the test you can get have eye happiness

G Beasley said:
Let me save you the time :D The stock headlights are miserable. 

bobthetj03 said:
A couple of flashlights produce more light than our TJ/LJ's do.
I have TL's in the LJ and XJ. I am looking at them for the JK which doesnt seem that bad. I plan on putting the JK side by side with the LJ to see the difference.
ShaunSweeney said:
The Jk headlights are not perfect but they're better than the TJ/LJ. Then again so is the flashlight app on my iPhone.
I dont know , they dont seem that bad?

The_Eng said:
I guess we will have to wait and see

Attachments

• tim.webp
    tim.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 139
Moabrubi said:
Tempting..

Didn't someone around here post up a comparison thread?
It is in my LJ build thread somewhere towards the middle. There is no comparison between stock LJ headlights and the Trucklites.

G Beasley said:
It is in my LJ build thread somewhere towards the middle. There is no comparison between stock LJ headlights and the Trucklites.

I have H4's now, I just don't know if I drive my Jeep enough at night to justify the cost.

I have TruckLites in the LJ and XJ , just want to test the JK's against them before I buy new ones. I will so the side by side comparison Friday or Saturday night.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine