Spotted/Random Autos

Saw this at our local Ford dealership tonight.

20240424_190443.webp

$72,500.....without dealer markup!

What in the hell is going on with cars these days? Middle-class Americans don't have many options when it comes to 4wd vehicles these days.....unless they want 10 years of payments.

New cars are insane. We have 3 payments left on our 19 Pacifica and then I'll be putting money away every month to go toward the replacement of our Grand Cherokee. I am not excited about car shopping in a year or 2. Hopefully the market self corrects a little before then.

New cars are insane. We have 3 payments left on our 19 Pacifica and then I'll be putting money away every month to go toward the replacement of our Grand Cherokee. I am not excited about car shopping in a year or 2. Hopefully the market self corrects a little before then.
Putting 10-grand towards the redo of my Rubicon seems a lot less painful with the prices of Jeeps these days. Thankfully we haven't had any car / bike payments for just over a year now. I do keep looking at Miata's though.....lol.

A stock JKU, a crawler JT, and an overlander JT.
Also, a Bug with bottle caps glued all over, and an old panel van with some bullet holes in the back door.

Attachments

• IMG_0383.webp
    IMG_0383.webp
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0369.webp
    IMG_0369.webp
    681 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0403.webp
    IMG_0403.webp
    838.9 KB · Views: 4

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine