Thank goodness, getting closer

98tjcomeonuh

Took my wife's car to Carmax yesterday to get it appraised, after about 30 minutes of them looking it over and test driving it, they came back with a reasonable offer, and come Monday I will be without the Chrysler 200 finally. I recommend using Carmax to anyone, atleast try them out. Very different experience from other car dealers. So now she will be driving an'05 liberty for the time being and the search will begin for a well maintained land cruiser, sequoia, or possibly, though I doubt it wk. all previous attempts to get rid of the 200 fell through, but this one finally happened. [monkey]

I has a 200s for a rental a couple years ago... Fun to beat on but I wouldn't own one! Congrats on moving forward!

Florpro date=1471149838 said:
I has a 200s for a rental a couple years ago... Fun to beat on but I wouldn't own one! Congrats on moving forward!
Yeah, it's not a bad car honestly, I would keep it other than being upside down it in and finally able to get out from under it. The wk2 and my wife wrecking the shit out of it 3 times caused that haha.

She gone, in and out of Carmax in under 30 today. Took longer for me to get cash from the bank than it did signing everything over to carmax.

G Beasley said:
Sounds like it was a pleasant surprise at the dealer?!?
very much so, they had a super nice wk i would have liked to buy, but it was 15k, way more than I'm willing to spend, only 41k miles though.

98tjcomeonuh said:
very much so, they had a super nice wk i would have liked to buy, but it was 15k, way more than I'm willing to spend, only 41k miles though.
Low mileage brings the money...

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine