The dumbest model EVER

In my general area every stinking day it's always a Quadratec/Smittybilt starter kit day. Simply it pisses me off.  Wish I had  a LJ so I could buy all the Rokmen products :D

There are a lot of QTec Smitty built JK's out there , but as time goes on and they become more affordable you will see more of them getting built right .

G Beasley date=1402494342 said:
There are a lot of QTec Smitty built JK's out there , but as time goes on and they become more affordable you will see more of them getting built right .

Exactly. A lot of people would feel a lot worse cutting up a newer vehicle than an older one. And don't worry, there's still a lot of QTec built TJ's out there as well

I had the chance to wheel a JK Rubi Unlimited when I went to Sedona last Summer, and I was pretty impressed. The extra wheelbase was NICE on some of the steeper climbs, and it showed me just how much I'm missing with the open diffs on my TJ. Plus the 4:1 low range made a much bigger difference than I expected it to.

The JK isn't "terrible" but just the whole everybody and there momma having one around here with the Beasley chrome everything package is a bit sad.

It is nice to see them actually being used, modified, and re-used. Not order one part number for a "starter kit"

Well if its just rear storage you're worried about... 
aev_brute_doublecab_studio_profile_side.jpg

😀

I think the problem here is you did t get a '12+. If you had that 3.6 you would be in heaven. 35s on the Rubicon without a re-gear was amazing.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine