The future of 7 Slot Customs

7 Slot Customs

I received an email today from a very reputable company involved in the offroad industry interested in purchasing the 7 Slot Customs name & domain. I spoke with the owner this evening & they are starting to further develop a line a of Jeep specific products & want to use the 7 Slot Customs name to market them. Seeing as how the immediate future of 7 Slot is up in the air right now with the NC move, & I'm being encouraged to work 45+ hours at the full time gig. I'm pretty sure I have decided to go through with the deal. I will recoup all my money invested in the company thus far plus some. I am making sure designs are not included in this deal, so hopefully this won't be the end of the bumper or the skids. I'll just eventually have to come up with a new catchy name.

Now that all the legal stuff is complete & the check has been cashed, I can inform you of the details.

The 7 Slot Customs name & all intelectual property has been sold to Brad Barnes from Barnes 4WD. Brad is further developing a Jeep specific line of products that he wants to release under a new banner. Given Brad's great reputation in the industry & a few positive dealings I've had with Barnes 4WD, I'm pretty sure Brad will do a great job with it & I look forward to seeing what he comes up with!

Good for you! Barnes has been a great company to deal with every time I've ordered stuff from them and the prices are actually reasonable. Seems like you got the best deal you could, keeping the designs you came up with and only selling the name.  👍

Awesome! We're renting a pretty nice house with a 2 car garage pretty close to work. From my driveway to my desk is 15 minutes max! As opposed to 45 from my IN job. Kids have been loving the beach! My golf game still sucks though.

7 Slot Customs date=1408742283 said:
Awesome! We're renting a pretty nice house with a 2 car garage pretty close to work. From my driveway to my desk is 15 minutes max! As opposed to 45 from my IN job. Kids have been loving the beach! My golf game still sucks though.
Nice ! Glad it worked out for y'all . Let me know what you want your user name to be and I will get it changed for you .

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine