What Lights Are you looking for?

Competition LED

A good quality light can add a lot to a jeep, whether it's used for night wheeling, back road driving, or just adding some style.

So here's my request, go to my website, Competition LED, and tell me which light or lights you like most. And yes, I will be doing something with this for you fellow Jeep Owners with this. Please post up and tell me what you think.

axiscust4.webp

The single rows interest me since they are a little sleeker than dual rows. Maybe a couple flush mount pods could come in handy

I wouldn't mind a 20" or 30" single row for the Toyota bumper I'd like to get for it, and maybe the 10" single row for the TJ.

I have a 20" dual row above the bumper. But am looking at putting a few 6-8" single row floods in the roof rack that is on the drawing board for my next welding project. I want one on each side and one pointing back for camping and when I need light.

I personally like the single rows myself, and I've worked hard to design a reflector on them that puts out a lumen count approaching some of the best dual rows.

davewjcook said:
Anything in a round foglight that's similar size, or slightly smaller than, original?
I'm working on a bolt-on option that utilizes my pod housing on the backside, and a new bezel that fits the stock fog mounts. This will give people the option to run any of my pod options as a bolt on with real performance. I haven't seen anything else even approach that kind of performance in a direct replacement.

Competition LED said:
I'm working on a bolt-on option that utilizes my pod housing on the backside, and a new bezel that fits the stock fog mounts. This will give people the option to run any of my pod options as a bolt on with real performance. I haven't seen anything else even approach that kind of performance in a direct replacement.

This intrigues me as well. I was given some el cheapo cubes for the fogs, and while I must say they are way better than the stock TJ fog lights, I'm just not impressed with the look and would prefer a round light look there.

Competition LED said:
Could you design those so the stock mounts could be used at an angle? Mine are not attached to the top horizontal surface of the bumper. They're on the angled faces of a Bestop Highrock high-access bumper.

davewjcook said:
Could you design those so the stock mounts could be used at an angle? Mine are not attached to the top horizontal surface of the bumper. They're on the angled faces of a Bestop Highrock high-access bumper.
I'm trying to make it a straight bolt-on for the stock lights for both the standard bumper and the Hard Rock version. Not sure how that will play out yet.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine