Wheelin 4 Hope 2019 - Oak Ridge, VA

Srfnfly227

Wheelin 4 Hope is April 27-28 this year. Preregistration is Jan 15 for past attendees. Open registration starts Feb 1. Both will sell out within minutes of opening.

Hope to see some J-O members this year. Was good finally meeting [member=2]G Beasley[/member] last year. I know another member was with him, but I can't remember exactly who.

I?d guess The Cove would have better wheeling, but I?ve never been there. If you scan down this page a bit, there were lots of pictures and some video posted from last year?s W4H. It?s mostly trail riding with some obstacles thrown in. There are spots I?ve never seen anybody make and there are times you can drive for a while before seeing something remotely challenging. It really seems to be group dependent which trails you see over the course of the weekend.

I love Oak Ridge, but I love it for the social aspect as much as for the wheeling. The camping and raffle are always good times, even if the raffle is usually just me giving my money away.

[member=234]Dave![/member] was there in the purple jeep and dane was in the 4 door. I will come hang out raffle night and may try to get a ticket as well.

I'll be there this year as long as I can get a ticket hoping to get one at preregistration but I know it'll probably sell out at 8:00:20

98 tj sport said:
I'll be there this year as long as I can get a ticket hoping to get one at preregistration but I know it'll probably sell out at 8:00:20
Better be on the side of 29 refreshing!

98 tj sport said:
😡  :-[  :'(  I didnt

My brother didn?t either. His work computer wouldn?t let him in to his email and by the time he got it open on his phone, it was sold out.

Open Registration is Feb 1 at 6pm. Hope you can one then.

Srfnfly227 said:
My brother didn?t either. His work computer wouldn?t let him in to his email and by the time he got it open on his phone, it was sold out.

Open Registration is Feb 1 at 6pm. Hope you can one then.
Yea hopefully and idk how I didnt get one I guess the connection at work lagged a little cause I refreshed the page at 8:00 put in my email and it was already sold out

98 tj sport said:
Yea hopefully and idk how I didnt get one I guess the connection at work lagged a little cause I refreshed the page at 8:00 put in my email and it was already sold out

I was refreshing with my entry code and kept getting an invalid code message. When it finally went through, it said 52 spots were available and my Verizon phone said 801. My buddy got one and said there were 91 left when he signed on.

G Beasley said:
I didnt get in either. I will be bumming a seat ...

Always regular registration. But if you don't want to buy something, you're welcome to my passenger seat if Amy decides not to join this year.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine