A moderate Gladiator that needs to be paid off

Sounds like 33s will be the plan. I'll keep an eye on both 265s and 285s though. Looking for take offs.

I missed a killer deal on 285s yesterday bc I couldn't get to them until after work

I picked up a set of jk take offs but the tires are pretty old. I like these wheels and for a few hundred bucks for all five, I can run them for a little.

They're 265s but given the above feedback and the oem rubicon size, I'll probably end up on the 33s.

Also looking into JScan as that seems to be a good option.

1000001548.webp

1000001545.webp
1000001542.webp

The tires are pretty old but I'll be keeping on the hunt for a deal on 33s. If these can take me through the summer, I'll be happy. The tires that were on it were pushing it for the rainy season coming up.

These tires have great tread and were stored well, they're just old and don't have the right frequency sensors.

There's an anti rock for sale somewhat locally that I'm watching to see if it gets cheaper, but I'm also not in a place to blow a ton of money. If I can get it for a deal then maybe.

I had a JL Tazer mini for the JT, it was straight forward and easy to use. This time around I went with JScan on the JKU. It's a bit more cumbersome in the app than the JT cluster, but overall it seems more customizable and has the benefit of diagnostics. I paid for premium with my VIN.

I had anti-rock on the TJ, it was pretty sweet, but I think this time around I'm going to try disconnects or SwayLoc. I figure the anti-rock is a compromise, sorta disconnected on the road, but sorta connected offroad. Although I never really like my JKS disconnects.

I had a JL Tazer mini for the JT, it was straight forward and easy to use. This time around I went with JScan on the JKU. It's a bit more cumbersome in the app than the JT cluster, but overall it seems more customizable and has the benefit of diagnostics. I paid for premium with my VIN.

I had anti-rock on the TJ, it was pretty sweet, but I think this time around I'm going to try disconnects or SwayLoc. I figure the anti-rock is a compromise, sorta disconnected on the road, but sorta connected offroad. Although I never really like my JKS disconnects.
I appreciate the comparison on the Tazer vs JScan.

I have the anti-rock on the TJ as well. My only hesitation with it on the the JT is the JT is heavier and for times if I'm towing. We want to do a Coffee trailer for our weekend market and every now and then if I'm picking up a non running project, I don't want to be worried about the handling.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine