Classic XJ and trying to keep it that way

G Beasley said:
They are good shocks , but there are better options like the FOX that can be tuned to your vehicle.
I look at everything from dual perspective.  Quality and price. Those shocks probably won't happen for me. 

G Beasley said:
Theres nothing wrong with the OME's they ride nice , just wanted to mention that there was better stuff out there.
There always will be. I'm going for something just over stock ride height and close to stock feel for a decent price

Rainman77 said:
Yeah, well college sort of decides that for me right now.

Nonsense, I built my TJ from stock to as it currently sits in college. I also worked 40+ hours and ate a lot of soup  😀

Yeah I'm working 15 hours  a week so it's just enough to get me through. Hopefully I'll get more time in the summer to make some extra and actually do a lift

I'm running JKUR shocks on my rig, just ordered my new ones, I think everyone runs OME shocks at some point, they work really good for most people.

LBJ said:
I'm running JKUR shocks on my rig, just ordered my new ones, I think everyone runs OME shocks at some point, they work really good for most people.
Right now my socks are almost gone and my rear leaves are sagging, so anything but rough country lifts will ride better.  

LBJ said:

Im very interested in how you like the walker evans. I may spring for some when the new axles go in next fall.

keep checking the forums, stuff comes up all the time, sometimes you can pick it up for the price of shipping.

Rainman77 said:
Yeah I'm working 15 hours  a week so it's just enough to get me through. Hopefully I'll get more time in the summer to make some extra and actually do a lift
I'm just giving you a hard time, do what you need to do and take care of your school work first.

Rainman77 said:
Right now my socks are almost gone
Ok one more time, I know you're only working 15 hours per week but socks aren't that expensive [laugh]

Cavasar said:
I'm just giving you a hard time, do what you need to do and take care of your school work first.
Ok one more time, I know you're only working 15 hours per week but socks aren't that expensive [laugh]
Yeah yeah yeah

LBJ said:
keep checking the forums, stuff comes up all the time, sometimes you can pick it up for the price of shipping.
I'm hoping so. What other forums do you guys check? I'm new to the forum world if you haven't noticed yet 

Rainman77 said:
I'm hoping so. What other forums do you guys check? I'm new to the forum world if you haven't noticed yet

Its not too local but nc4x4 is great. There are plenty of us down here and if you find something I will be in the NJ/PA/MD area next weekend and the week after Christmas so I can bring stuff up there. And we have the Rausch Creek Trip Jan 2nd if you want to meet a bunch of us 😀

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine