Facebook Marketplace Deals.

Much want. LS2, D60s, 40s, Orange Crush

I keep going back to look at this one. Would anyone care to chime in on it at $35-40k?

This 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon has an LS swap 6.0-liter LS-based V8, a six-speed automatic transmission (6L80E), a dual-range transfer case, and Fusion 60 front and rear axles with locking differentials and 5.13:1 gears. The truck rides on a Rock Krawler long-arm lift kit and 17" KMC beadlock wheels, and the exterior is finished in Crush Clearcoat and fitted with aftermarket bumpers, rock rails, fenders, and LED lighting along with a front winch, a DV8 rear tire carrier, and front and rear-facing cameras. The cabin is outfitted with a revised roll cage, while the front heated bucket seats are PRP and rear bench has Bartact covers. Additional details include automatic climate control, an ARB compressor, a Kenwood head unit, a CB radio, underbody skid plates, and an exhaust cutout. The Jeep features a black three-piece removable hardtop and a Bestop Sunrider. Modifications include a Poison Sovder hood insert and rear corners, ACE engineering rock rails, Corvette-style badging, Aries fenders, LED lighting, and a bent front bumper that is fitted with a Smittybilt winch. The truck is also fitted with a receiver hitch, recovery hooks, and removable doors. KMC Machete beadlock 17" wheels are mounted with 40x13.50" Cooper Discoverer STT Pro tires, and a matching spare is affixed to a DV8 tubular rear carrier. The truck rides on a lifted suspension featuring a 4.5" Rock Krawler long-arm kit and adjustable track bars as well as King front coilovers and rear coil spring retainers. A PSC Motorsports hydro-assist steering system is installed along with Fusion aluminum tie rods and Yukon manually locking front hubs. A high-lift jack and a fire extinguisher are mounted to a Rock Hard 4x4 Sport Cage. The steering wheel houses audio, cruise, and gear shift controls and frames factory information. The digital odometer indicates 142k miles all added by me as the single owner. The 6.0-liter V8 utilizes an LS2 block, LS3-specification heads, and an LS9 camshaft, and it was installed in 2021. The engine, transmission, and transfer case currently have less the 20K miles. An ARB air compressor is mounted under the hood. A MagnaFlow muffler and an electric exhaust cutout are installed. Power is routed to the rear or all four wheels via a 6L80E six-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range 241J transfer case, and Fusion 60 front and rear axles with Eaton locking
differentials and 5.13:1 gears. The underbody is fitted with skid plates protecting the engine, transmission, oil pan, and evaporative canister.

Attachments

• IMG_9879.webp
    IMG_9879.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9882.webp
    IMG_9882.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9885.webp
    IMG_9885.webp
    914.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9883.webp
    IMG_9883.webp
    1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9884.webp
    IMG_9884.webp
    987.2 KB · Views: 9
@green50gt sorry these aren’t closer. I tried to come up with a reason I’d need them and I can’t. And I’m not sure I can sell a 4 hr round trip to my wife.

IMG_8260.webp

@green50gt sorry these aren’t closer. I tried to come up with a reason I’d need them and I can’t. And I’m not sure I can sell a 4 hr round trip to my wife.

View attachment 66681

Nnnnoooooooooo!!!!! Well thanks for the thought my man I appreciate it! There is a set within about 45 minutes if me but they want $800 for them. No bueno!!

Clean TJ that appears rust free for $3k. A great motor swap candidate or rebuild the 2.5. I'd be tempted if I didn't already have two Jeeps.

Screenshot_20240425_150021_Facebook.webp

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine