Heated Truck Lite Package

cescuzzy said:
Why not meet in the middle with some composite halogen housings?  I'm heading that route myself, and I think with the right bulb I'll be pretty satisfied.  They're a third of the cost or less, much brighter than the sealed beams, and with the right bulbs, very illuminating.

That's the path I would go. I definitely would upgrade the stock ones, just not with the LED ones if I didn't drive so much at night.

I spent $100 on some led pods for my rig. I work the closing shift at my store which means I drive home at night almost every night. They are amazing for what they are. I still want to upgrade the stock headlights though. When aimed right they work well but a broader beam pattern would be nice. I wish the trucklites had dual color chips for white and amber light. I am amazed at how much easier it is to see with the amber lenses on my pods. It really helps in rain and fog.

Heated lights are nice. Even my sealed beams ice up when on the highway.

$380/pair before Tim takes care of you. That comes with the lights and wiring harness. If you want covers (Amber), that would be another $20.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine