IAS Anniversary SALE!!!!

Gst95dsm

IAS ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE!!!!!  

20% off using the code "oneyearsale"

THANK You to all our loyal customers all over the country.  It's been an amazing first year!  This coupon is limited to the first 50 orders!    

Powder coating will be $20 on this promotion and needs to be sent to gst95dsm@aol.com in a separate paypal payment.  LEAVE THE DESIRED COLOR IN THE NOTES!!!!

Current lead times are around 10 BUSINESS days UNTIL shipment.  If lead times are a problem please contact us!

Current orders that are not shipped have been refunded to reflect this discount,  and this promotion is NOT retroactive beyond that.  Sorry!

Let's get this started!  Lot's of PM's lately regarding the next sale,  THIS IS IT,  and it's a killer deal for you guys.  My order volumes,  and my awesome vendors make this possible,  THANKS FOR AN AWESOME FIRST YEAR!!!

Congrats on the anniversary!!!
I would be all over this like stink on shit if I wasn't going though my current round of maintenance!
A second tank would come in handy 👍

Save 20% using promo code "oneyearsale"

www.instantairsupply.com

Thanks everyone for getting orders in over the weekend!  Usually the weekends are pretty slow!  I appreciate it,  a huge supply order was placed this morning to get everybody's systems out.  

This promo is still going strong.  Don't hesitate to order and take advantage of the best deal on Co2 OBA around.  I think I have responded to all messages from the weekend,  if I missed something please let me know!  

Sale is going to end on TUESDAY 8/18!!!!  Support for this anniversary sale has been a bit overwhelming!  I have a pretty huge back log of orders.  They are moving along and things are shipping daily but neither me or my suppliers were quite ready for this.  Don't hesitate to get an order in but please be patient as I catch up.  There won't be another sale for a while,  but I will be implementing a nice permanent forum discount for all the support I get on here.  Thanks again everyone,  I greatly appreciate the support and bare with me as I go through these growing pains and we learn how to better manage the higher volumes!

Thanks guys,  time to slow down a bit and regroup honestly.  Having sales is (was) fun and I set up my margins so that it makes sense.......BUT,  now the amount of orders I get off sale vs. the ones I get on sale are just to far apart.  I can handle 10 or so orders a week no problem,  but not 25+..... I think implementing a permanent forum discount will help spread out the orders.  My plan is to offer a 30 day reimbursement policy if a sale pops up that is greater than the forum discount.  
There is SOOOOOOOO much I haven't done or even looked into that I need to in regards to expanding and marketing.  Managing my regular job,  husband and father duties,  my long list of hobbies...... AND IAS is a challenge but I welcome the distractions!  I think the worst part of all of it is that I have NO time for BSing with y'all on the forums!  

Gst95dsm date=1440043181 said:
Thanks guys,  time to slow down a bit and regroup honestly.  Having sales is (was) fun and I set up my margins so that it makes sense.......BUT,  now the amount of orders I get off sale vs. the ones I get on sale are just to far apart.  I can handle 10 or so orders a week no problem,  but not 25+..... I think implementing a permanent forum discount will help spread out the orders.  My plan is to offer a 30 day reimbursement policy if a sale pops up that is greater than the forum discount.  
There is SOOOOOOOO much I haven't done or even looked into that I need to in regards to expanding and marketing.  Managing my regular job,  husband and father duties,  my long list of hobbies...... AND IAS is a challenge but I welcome the distractions!  I think the worst part of all of it is that I have NO time for BSing with y'all on the forums!  
Welcome to small business ownership 👍
It's up, its down, its sideways. Constantly evolving...
The American Dream right??
You have a solid product and s give a shit attitude... You will make it through the hurdles, and come out the other side a better person. 

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine