IAS Anniversary SALE!!!!

I'm happy to report that IAS is FULLY caught up!  If you have a pending order you should have tracking information in your email right now!  

GOING FORWARD!!!!!   VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

SALES are going to be VERY limited.  I am implementing a permanent FORUM discount for all members.  The discount code is "IAS10".  This will save you 10% off your entire order.  

Powder Coating fees are going up to $30 permanently,  basically any color you can think of but no guarantee of exact color matches.  You PAY THIS FEE TO "gst95dsm@aol.com" AFTER your order and after we have discussed the color!!!!  

The reason for this change is to spread out the orders and to provide you guys with faster turn around.  IF a sale pops up WITHIN 30days of your order you can request a refund for the sale amount.  

Thank you all for the support.  We had an amazing first year that exceeded expectations by so much I can't even begin to describe it.  For IAS to stay around these changes need to take effect.  I am fully confident we are still the best deal around and that we are committed to quality and good customer service.  

Gst95dsm date=1440898844 said:
I'm happy to report that IAS is FULLY caught up!  If you have a pending order you should have tracking information in your email right now!  

GOING FORWARD!!!!!   VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

SALES are going to be VERY limited.  I am implementing a permanent FORUM discount for all members.  The discount code is "IAS10".  This will save you 10% off your entire order.  

Powder Coating fees are going up to $30 permanently,  basically any color you can think of but no guarantee of exact color matches.  You PAY THIS FEE TO "gst95dsm@aol.com" AFTER your order and after we have discussed the color!!!!  

The reason for this change is to spread out the orders and to provide you guys with faster turn around.  IF a sale pops up WITHIN 30days of your order you can request a refund for the sale amount.  

Thank you all for the support.  We had an amazing first year that exceeded expectations by so much I can't even begin to describe it.  For IAS to stay around these changes need to take effect.  I am fully confident we are still the best deal around and that we are committed to quality and good customer service.  
I could give a flying fuck about the best deal.... Even though it is!!!
I'm about supporting a fellow wheeler 👍

Your tank is a good deal without the discount.Look at Swag they only have one sale a year yet they still stay busy.

Glad things went so well , hope year two is even better.

Thanks guys!

Thanks for orders this weekend everyone!!!  Remember use code "IAS10" for your discount.  I'm still getting a lot of messages asking what the code is.... "IAS10"!!!!!!!  

Thanks everyone and have a great week!

Pretty awesome of you to offer a discount. In this case, the product is so good, a discount is not needed. Any idea how many systems are out there now?

357transam said:
Pretty awesome of you to offer a discount. In this case, the product is so good, a discount is not needed. Any idea how many systems are out there now?
About tree fitty...

I just thought about it, and that may have been an inappropriate question. My bad if that was in bad taste, it was merely curiousity.

On with the show!

357transam date=1441158543 said:
I just thought about it, and that may have been an inappropriate question. My bad if that was in bad taste, it was merely curiousity.

On with the show!
All good man,  it's crazy though.... if the number seems high people think I'm actually making money,  if it seems low...... well then they wonder why I'm not selling many.  The actual number too ME..... IS INSANE considering I was thinking I'd sell one a week,  MAYBE.  Anyhow..... still having fun with it that's all that matters.  

Gst95dsm said:
All good man,  it's crazy though.... if the number seems high people think I'm actually making money,  if it seems low...... well then they wonder why I'm not selling many.  The actual number too ME..... IS INSANE considering I was thinking I'd sell one a week,  MAYBE.  Anyhow..... still having fun with it that's all that matters. 
I am happy for you dude..

Just an update...... you guys know how to get ahold of me.  But so you ya'll know what's going on with IAS.  

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Whats up everyone!  Well i've been MIA for about a month or so dealing with some major supply issues.  I've got it mostly sorted out and am ready to start taking orders again.  I am changing some things.  It's become just to difficult to keep with every forum so PLEASE for the most updated information look up IAS on Facebook.  That's the easiest most central place where I can let the most people know at one single time what's going on.  I will try and pop in every once in a while and give y'all a special deal but please PLEASE, especially if you need to contact me...... DO SO THROUGH FACEBOOK.  If you hate Facebook, I'm sorry.  E-mail me and Nathan@instantairsupply.com.  Facebook will get you the fastest response.  [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Gauged inflation chucks are discontinued for the time being.  If you got one...... awesome!  They are super neat tools and will probably last you a lifetime!  I can help anyone source out the parts to make their own,  but I was having a hard time buying in bulk,  having a hard time keeping up with production,  and just overall losing a lot of money selling them.  It was either discontinue them or sell them for $100.  If anyone wants one for a $100.....let me know!  [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I think that's basically all I got...... WEBSITE IS TAKING ORDERS.  BE PATIENT please as I get back into the swing of things.  Powder coating is $25 paid to gst95dsm@aol.com with the desired color in the notes!  [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]OH YEAH...... FORUM AND FACEBOOK DISCOUNT STILL ACTIVE!!!!     IAS10 is the code!  [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks everyone![/font]

G Beasley date=1444440687 said:
Not a bad thing to be busy , but dealing with vendors can be frustrating to deal with.
Yup and not having back ups was a huge oversight.  Also getting involved in so many forums was a big no no,  miss a couple messages and its a big issue... Keep it small,  keep it simple,  keep people happy.  Hopefully this reboot brings back the fun.  Dropping the gauged chucks,  sucks because I'm quite proud of how cool they are and how well they work,  but me having to spend a whole one of my two days off a week building them just wasn't working.  Not to mention there was no margin built into them to support that amount of labor.  Anyhow.... Learning as I go.

Gst95dsm said:
Yup and not having back ups was a huge oversight.  Also getting involved in so many forums was a big no no,  miss a couple messages and its a big issue... Keep it small,  keep it simple,  keep people happy.  Hopefully this reboot brings back the fun.  Dropping the gauged chucks,  sucks because I'm quite proud of how cool they are and how well they work,  but me having to spend a whole one of my two days off a week building them just wasn't working.  Not to mention there was no margin built into them to support that amount of labor.  Anyhow.... Learning as I go.

Bummer about the gauged chucks, I was hoping to pick one up when I had some extra funds. Good to see you running again.

ShaunSweeney date=1444867514 said:
10psi to 25psi
You go low...
Mine lasted almost all season too. I got around 10 fill ups. Most of those were on my 31" tires though. I panicked and had it refilled early because I didn't want to run out on the Dusy. 

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine