IAS Anniversary SALE!!!!

ShaunSweeney date=1444875537 said:
Good call. I weigh mine after each trip. Need to do that before Saturday.
I added 1/2" rubber mat to the bottom of my tank. The first day I mounted it I dropped it on the base [nailbite]  I wasn't sure what it weighed. I had the tech get an empty weight for me before filling though 👍

Cavasar date=1444942244 said:
I do 5-28 PSI. What does the empty tank weigh?
The Tare weight is usually stamped into the tank. Usually has a TW then a number. When I get back to work I will take a picture of one and post it. 

1989comanche said:
The Tare weight is usually stamped into the tank. Usually has a TW then a number. When I get back to work I will take a picture of one and post it.

Sounds good,I'll look at mine when I get back into town.

1989comanche date=1444942500 said:
I forgot to take a picture. If I remember I'll get one when I get home. 

1989comanche date=1444957962 said:
I forgot to take a picture. If I remember I'll get one when I get home.
This ones Tare weight is 25.2 lbs so anything over that weight is how much CO2 you have left in the tank. 

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 119
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 129
1989comanche date=1444964009 said:
This ones Tare weight is 25.2 lbs so anything over that weight is how much CO2 you have left in the tank.
Does that include the valve assembly and plastic guard thingy??

A little food for thought/ and or a wuestion for Nate. 
Has anyone had issues using the co2 bottles at high altitude/ cold weather when completely full?

ShaunSweeney date=1445229389 said:
I subtract a pound for the regulator. I aired up with about 4lbs left today in the snow in the Berkshires with no issues.
One of my club members said his Powertank wouldn't work at altitude on a mildly cold day, 9000' 60*. 
His tank was full, and by the time he got down to Fresno he reported no problems. 
I didn't have an issue with my IAS setup in the same conditions!?!?

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine