Next Venture Motorsports is here!

davewjcook said:
And what might that price be? I might have to become one of those paid-for orders...
Consider me one of those paid-for orders as of a couple minutes ago.  Looking forward to the battery-holding awesomeness!  Now to replace the Diehard Platinum that the dealer 'misplaced'...

davewjcook said:
Consider me one of those paid-for orders as of a couple minutes ago.  Looking forward to the battery-holding awesomeness!  Now to replace the Diehard Platinum that the dealer 'misplaced'...
I'm in the paid for column too👏🏻

Any plans to offer the front unibody stiffeners for XJ's? Need a set of front stiffeners to go with the others I got from you.

We just test fit a set this past week 😉 Should have pricing early next week.

Attachments

• IMG_20170303_142027.webp
    IMG_20170303_142027.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 56
NextVentureDan said:
We just test fit a set this past week 😉 Should have pricing early next week.

Post the price when you figure it out. I'll probably take a set. PayPal sent for the brackets.

untchabl said:
3/16 thick on the front stiffeners?
Yes!
http://www.nextventuremotorsports.com/product/xj-unibody-stiffeners-front/
1989comanche said:
Will those XJ mounts work on MJ?

Yes they will! The front stiffeners should as well. I better put an MJ category on the NV website now haha.

NextVentureDan said:
Yes!
http://www.nextventuremotorsports.com/product/xj-unibody-stiffeners-front/
Yes they will! The front stiffeners should as well. I better put an MJ category on the NV website now haha.

Most places don't list MJ  it's like they don't exist.. may need to get a set

NextVentureDan said:
Started! Going to have one mount that should cover both the PC1500 34/78 and 34M...  Slightly different post layouts. Don't worry; it's missing all of the cutouts that make it visually appealing... they're coming!

I've got a dozen or so projects like this that need 1-2 hours to complete; priority going to those that are holding up already paid for orders of course lol.

I have been searching for something like this that will bolt into the factory location.  My factory hold down for some reason doesn't hold my battery very well. I am running a Interstate MT7, Odyssey made and I believe the same dimensionally, just no side posts, should work?

Will it be functional with the factory battery temp sensor? When you start getting them built could you send me a price shipped to 91737?

I'll look at the battery temp sensors; I don't see any reason we can't incorporate that. I'll get you a quote on shipping shortly. If it doesn't fit your MT7, we'll just have to figure out why and exchange it for a new mount that does work. If they're the same aside from missing the side posts it should work.

Looks like 97-03 and 04-06 have different battery temp sensors and slightly different trays; so it may become 2 different trays worst case scenario.

Moabrubi said:
I have been searching for something like this that will bolt into the factory location.  My factory hold down for some reason doesn't hold my battery very well. I am running a Interstate MT7, Odyssey made and I believe the same dimensionally, just no side posts, should work?

Will it be functional with the factory battery temp sensor? When you start getting them built could you send me a price shipped to 91737?

NextVentureDan said:
I'll look at the battery temp sensors; I don't see any reason we can't incorporate that. I'll get you a quote on shipping shortly. If it doesn't fit your MT7, we'll just have to figure out why and exchange it for a new mount that does work. If they're the same aside from missing the side posts it should work.

Looks like 97-03 and 04-06 have different battery temp sensors and slightly different trays; so it may become 2 different trays worst case scenario.
I didn't even know I had a battery temp sensor??

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine